Reviews for Road to Nowhere
Michelle Rodgers chapter 25 . 4/16
What a great story! Did you ever write the sequel? If so, I would love to read it.. Thank you!
kcke2pen chapter 25 . 7/2/2011
Yes, I know it has been years(!) since this one was begun and finished. I don't know how many times I have read this incredible story,but each time is as amazing as the first time. I must apologize for not reviewing as often as you deserve. I am adding this one to my fav stories and you as a fav author. Please add my vote for a sequel. Thanks.
MsKtK chapter 25 . 3/25/2011
Hey, I know you finished this story years ago, but I don't think I ever read the last chapter and the other day something reminded me of this story. Anyways long story short decided I wanted to reread it and it was a nice surprise to see this last chapter I don't think I read before. Your story was amazing beginning to end, I know I've reviewed it several times before. I found it funny, looks like you finished it literally four years after the day you started it. Anyways great ride all the way through, I loved the way you captivated Elizabeth Jason through out the whole thing. Made me miss the good old days back in like 1999 when I first started watching GH because of those two. I hope you keep writing in the future. I loved you ending I thought it was fitting and hey if you ever feel like writing fanfiction again I'd love to read a sequel to this story.
retiredlady chapter 25 . 5/12/2010
Found this story last night and just finished it. It's a great story and I love it! Love Jason and Elizabeth together. Wish they were together on GH.
jcmcdo8 chapter 25 . 7/24/2009
I have read this story a few times and I love it. I really would like to see a sequel in the future. There is still a lot of potential with it. I was a little upset about the end but you left it open for another story. Great job.
pwrmom2 chapter 25 . 1/20/2009
I just found this story for the first glad I was lucky enough to find it already finished so that I didn't have to wait for new Fabulous story, I couldn't stop reading it. you are right, as sad as I am that Liz and Jason were saying goodbye, I totally see why you did it. Liz does need to have some down time find herself and make sure who she is before she's ready for a serious relationship.

In other words, I would love a sequel. You mentioned you aren't sure exactly how to do that, so you could even just add an epilogue several years in the future with a short synopsis that they got together, yada, yada, here's their life now whatever...just a thought. Whatever you decide, I know I will love it just like I loved this story.

You mention you will write more fanfic, I can't wait.
calicat05 chapter 25 . 10/22/2008
I'm still hoping you're going to give us the sequel. These two were so special together and really needed each other. I understand Elizabeth's need to travel. But, I want her to come back to Jason or for him to follow her. It just seems unresolved where you left it - a bittersweet ending. Please let us know what happened to this couple. Thanks.
babeboo1968 chapter 25 . 6/30/2008
you should definetly have a story, revisitng them a few years down the line, with them coming together. Loved this story!
AllyG5 chapter 25 . 2/4/2008
Hi Julie

I started reading this story almost two years ago. I was constantly looking for updates. This was a wonderful story and the ending fit the story that was being told. The character of Elizabeth had to live and see the world before she was got into a committed relationship with Jason and he had to let her go, so that she can become the woman that he needs. Yes, he knows and loves her and she is the same but she needs to live in the world a little before she is tied down. Also, I do think that this story deserves a sequel.
jodiandjames chapter 25 . 1/28/2008
Please, please, please do a sequel. I loved this story and I am looking forward to them getting back together. Thank you
Cara Mia chapter 25 . 1/28/2008
I have followed this story from the very beginning, and I have always loved it. I haven't always been able to leave a line to encourage you, but this story has always been in my thoughts.

I'm so glad you finally finished it. I'm glad you didn't end the story with a neat bow - Liason is not like that.

Elizabeth does need to live so that she can truly appreciate everything that Jason has to offer her, so that she can cherish the importance of the good in the midst of the bad.

And Jason needs to grow as well,to realise that some things are worth all the risk in the world.

I would love to read a sequel from you so that we can see the fulfilment of their journey and see them go from Nowhere to Forever.

Great job!

pinklady34 chapter 25 . 1/27/2008
i just started to read your fic on friday and have not been able to stop reading. even though i did not like the way you ended the story i do acknowledge your thoughts, but i would really love a sequel and have them united. please...i would love for them to get their chance to be together. but no drawn out battle or other people being in their lives. i want them to be together from beginning to end.

am i asking for too much?
LiasonFan2 chapter 25 . 1/25/2008

::sniffles:: It's so sad to see this story end! And Eva went with Francis yay! I love that Liz is going to Italy that was her dream and she needed to do that on her own without Jason. I'm glad you made the right decision writing it like this... As for a sequel I would love one no doubt about it. However, if your muse and time corporates hell yes write one! I would to see Jason and Liz come together but the way you ended was perfect...
leasmom chapter 25 . 1/25/2008
I like this ending. Liz is just 18 she needs to see the world. Now you can start on a secqule of 4-5 years latter when she comes back to him. Then we can have a short and happy ending, hopefully without her getting shot, or kidnaped or what ever.
Amlaren chapter 25 . 1/25/2008
Sequel sequel sequel! You can't leave it here! I've waited too long for this but what a ride!