Reviews for Mr Jodo and the Lord of the Bounty Hunting
Nightshroud chapter 14 . 12/26/2007
Haha this story was so freaking funny. Poor Boba. He's so awesome, and everyone was making fun of him. Haha I can identify with the crazed fanboy. Can't wait for the sequel! )
p.c. andrews chapter 11 . 9/10/2006
Great humor in this one!
GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 10 . 7/28/2006
Fett scarcely blinked at the threat. "They did it to me in Tales, and I survived. Been there, done that. Besides, my fangirls will always love me."

Yes! we will always love you Boba!

I really Like this story. Great Job1
Jordan Kintz a.k.a. Darth Blackstar chapter 14 . 3/5/2005
I loved it! But...YOU MADE DOOKU AND VADER LOOK LIKE LORD FOR SAKEN MORONS! I still loved it though. Keep up the good work.
Infamous One chapter 14 . 7/19/2004
Just a not so subtle reminder that there is a sequel being written,right?Does it have alot of useless cgi in it that no one remembers?I miss your humour,and your serious side too,hope you write something soon.
NatzandtheRatz chapter 14 . 5/26/2004
Ah. The genius. Brilliant. I $%£* love Dengar!
Natz
Dengar's number one *&£$ fangirl!
skywalker05 chapter 13 . 5/18/2004
aiee! Zuckuss is being killed!
TASTE METHANE, CLONES! MUAHAHAHA!
i wasn't even in the air, he told his mother years later. it was all CG.
look! i got to read ch13! i love it! i am extremely looking forward to the two twi'leks! (although, boba being mistaken for oola...)
Tiana Calthye chapter 14 . 5/11/2004
Hey, this is Elf with a lightsaber... as I figured that I had to add this to my favs again... well, my sisters favs, as I was deleted!
Umm... the credits were great... so was the theme song. Very funny, and keep writing.
Also, could you go to our site, and post this parody? I'm trying to collect all my favorite stories, and yours is one of them.
Keep writing,
-Elf and Jedi... Eowyn Skywalker now
skywalker05 chapter 14 . 5/7/2004
*applause*. unfortunatly this computer wil not let me read chapter 13, i do not know why.
all hail the great flanneled one!
Infamous One chapter 13 . 5/1/2004
Too funny,so will you actually write the other two movies or leave it as is?
And in the words of Boushh,"Quioto!"
Frogboy Lives chapter 13 . 5/1/2004
Hee...Jigwit.
Anonymous-cat chapter 12 . 4/6/2004
Funny. very funny!
Infamous One chapter 12 . 4/6/2004
BWAH!HAH!HAH!HA!Oh gawd that was funny,how do you keep track of it all?Makes me want to watch Empire strikes back and the Lord of the rings at the same time...
I love this story.
Infamous One chapter 11 . 4/6/2004
And the insanity ensues!The constant jumping between the movie facts and the short novels are making my head spin,good lord get rid of that DVD and bring some continueity back!No wait,that would be boring...
I love this story,it always makes me laugh(and the world needs a few good hah hahs).
"Jango who?",I cringed.I like Jango Fett,funny how he keeps going back to the old man's code ,I have read the kid Fett series...(hold "Geek" sign over head).Hey!I get bored without anything to read!
skywalker05 chapter 12 . 4/6/2004
The continuity! Oh my eyes!
i could kill mace windu once and for all. and rystall. and kast. and the max rebo band. and dannik jerriko, he's stealing my fangirls.
(why does fett want fangirls anyway?)