Reviews for MASK 2: The Next Generation
The Turbo Man chapter 12 . 10/19/2008
This fic has been nothing short of excellent from beginning to end. I certainly look forward to any sequels you have planned. Great work!
The Turbo Man chapter 11 . 10/19/2008
Brilliant once again. I'd love to see what will happen when the Foxes send the Juggernaut into action. Later!
The Turbo Man chapter 10 . 10/19/2008
Fantastic! I hope Max does get to reveal his feelins to Laura. I look forward wholeheatedly to the next chapter.
The Turbo Man chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
Brilliant once again, and I'm sure Marcus Gilford will be a great villain. Darwood is indeed sadistic to bring him in. Good work.
The Turbo Man chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
Sorry I took so long to get around to reading this fic again. These last two chapters were excellent, with great new characters and vehicles being introduced. I see that the Dove was the 'Cannonball Run' inspired vehicle. Very good. I look forward to reading more.
The Turbo Man chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Bravo! A brilliant conclusion to MASK 2's first case. I'll read the next case over the next week. BUt this fic has been excellent thus far. I loved Kenny's mask's Noah power. Well done.
The Turbo Man chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
It just gets better and better. I am looking forward to finding out what Laura found out about Max.
The Turbo Man chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
This training chapter and the first action bit for the new MASK team was fantastic. I'm glad they were up to the challenge. I look forward to reading the rest. Sorry if this is getting ridiculous, but I insist or reading and reviewing every chapter of a fic.
The Turbo Man chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
A great introduction to the new MASK team. Great vehicles all around, and I loved how you made Chris a Buckaroo Banzai fan. I look forward to the start of the action!
The Turbo Man chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
I can only apologise again for not reviewing the rest of this story sooner. I'm now going to read and review the whole thing. This second chapter was absolutely brilliant. I look forward to seeing the formation of MASK 2.
The Turbo Man chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Whoa! I can't believe I put off reading this story for so long, because it is FANTASTIC! The action scenes are all brilliantly handled and written. I'm adding this one to my favourites right now and I look forward to reading the rest. I can't wait to see how the battler between the new generation of MASK and the Foxes goes.
Harry2 chapter 12 . 1/1/2005
The new Mask team has succeeded for now. But I suspect the new version of Venom will not go away that easily.

I look forward to more work by you and to the sequel. And while for you it may have been a blast writing it, for us, your loyal readers, its been a pleasure to read.
Harry2 chapter 11 . 12/22/2004
I'm glad you didn't forget this tale! Time for MASK to figure out how to stop the Mind Pencil and then take out the new VENOM team before they get the Juggernaught up and running!
Harry2 chapter 10 . 12/3/2004
Top notch chapter. Amd. as for Wolverine, it reminds me of the transformation sequence and layout of Scorpion from Venom.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 11/19/2004
Well, now we know what one of the two weapons that was recovered by the Foxes is. But what is the second one? That one intrigues me very much.