Reviews for Tears of Glass
Zinka17 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That was so sad! Poor Merry! *hugs him tightly* Yeah I always thought it was kinda messed up that Frodo only hugged Pippin and Merry, but hugged Sam way longer and kissed him on the forehead, but not his own cousins.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
A great story. Very well written.
hobbit mother chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Shame on you Frodo! You could have said goodbye to Merry better than that.
emmerlii chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This was beautiful!

xx Emmerlii
kitten chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
mew mew mew mew mew mew mew
a hobbity hobbit chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Merry's point of view was sad. I'm sure he meant more to Frodo than that. Two things I wished tolkien had done was to allow Merry and Pippin to join them in Valinor and for Frodo to return from Valinor to visit his friends in middle earth.
HyperLittleCat chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I always felt that Frodo was being a lil stand-offish to his own bloody cousin! ::sniffle:: Yet again, yuo made me cry. In a good way!
Sarah Took chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
that is so sad.

i think i have to buy another box of tissues.

it was so sad, good, but sad.
Celeblaure chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
that was sad...**tears** it was soo well written tho...keep writing more!
LovessDarkness chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
*sniffs and bursts out crying* MERRY! *huggles Merry*
That was so sad Ty...but I love it anyway. It was really beautiful.
Celebrindal chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
(pulls out a tissue) Gosh, I cried during that one! That is very good. I can't imagine Merry being *that* mad at Frodo when he left. I adore the paragraph about Frodo not seeing him marry and such. Heck, I loved the whole thing.
Oh, gosh. You've gotten me way to wound up.
(goes to find a box of tissues)
a concerned and imptient review chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
I know that you are not grounded like you said that you were in your other fic, so why have you not updated any of your other stories?
Why have you not updated your Mighty Ducks story called "Don't Say a Word".
Have you gotten tired of writing Mighty Ducks fiction?
I am not saying that this story that you are doing now for the Lord of the Rings isn't good, it is, but I think that you should finish up some of your other works of fiction before you get a lot of hate mail from others and stop writing all together.
I don't want you to stop writing, just the opposite.
Update all of the stories that you have left incomplete.
Thank you.
brombones chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
How v. v. beautiful. I love fics from Merry's point of view and this was excellent, you did a wonderful job. Keep up the great work!
Elf-Vulcan chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
*sniff* Poor Merry. Thank you for writing that.