Reviews for A Drunken Night of Fun
Kitten-the-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Is Chu the one that drinks all the time and was at the Dark tournament. I can't remember and I'm trying to learn their names. Please reply and thanks in advance.
Deanna chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Alchol fics are always hilarious, Toya giving Jin extra alcohol was hilarious. Chu and Jin would be great drinking buddies. Poor Toya though, ambushed by Jin and made to drink more booze.

This was extremely funny XD I pity them for their hangovers in the morning
Kaze chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
OMG! That was freakin' incredible! I love Jin, and the story was awesome! I could so see them doing that, that I nearly fell out of my chair laughing! It was great!
Independent Ideals chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
*grins like Jin* I knew this would be a good story cuz it had Jin in it! I like Jin! Jin is good! I broke into giggles when i read that they got drunk. I could just imagine Jin's twitchy ears! *stares in to space* I like Jin...Wha? Oh yah! This story's good!

Kind Regards,

Phantom Hobbit

Ps- I like Jin!
bunny of death chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
very entertaning! very funny!
puddingxownz chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!that picture of Jin being drunk is funny as hell!great job on this!wait, I WANNA SEQUEL!
Painted Turtle Shell chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
o_O right.. very funny! YAY! LETS HAVE A SEQUEL! _
jin obsesser chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
nice fan fiction! its hilarious
Jin's Irish Grin chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
XD Era! *laughs* THIS is the story that made me want you to write something for me! I can't count how many times I have read this fanfic, yet still laughed hysterically at its very concept! I can't spot any errors in this one from first, second or third glance, but I suppose the whole vibe of the story distracts me from their possible appearance. The first time I had read this, I had no time to rate it, but now I have grasped an excellent opportunity and lengthy amount of swaying time to do some R&Ring, as well as try and think about a topic for my next story...

Well, I bet you've heard enough of me for one night! I'll just be replying to your PM on Gaia, sipping my Apple Cinnamon tea, admiring my Jin posters that I made myself to be all my own, and listening to Celtic/Irish folk tunes as I merrily await the morn' with a now jovial outlook upon the world. It's really amazing how a few merry readings can lift one up from one's downward, gloomy and negative mood, and toss them up in the air to let them fly among the highest of clouds in their mind, soul and heart. Music does almost the same thing, but when accompanied by good writing…ah, I can’t think of much else more pleasurable and heavenly…except meeting my true love in person…

Well, I do ramble, and I will restrain from rambling further to take up more of your writing time. Good night, and happy writing!

Jin's-Irish-Grin (a.k.a Kinomi_Kasuimiko)
Mimiko7 chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
XD Funneh! And thank god this wasn't yaoi. Who knows what woulda happened. O_o Anywho, loved your story! Nice job!
Mimiko (the lover of Jin)
Azural God of Ferrets chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god, I loved this! Please write more! this is sheer comedy! Oh, and whatever the barman gave those three, can i have some?
Mara chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
O.O you have very strange Dreams Erailea...
Kitsune of Light chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
KOL:*laughing so hard falling out of computer chair**a week later still laughing head off*
Inu Yasha: O_o
Kenshin:ORO?
Hinomi chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
o.o That... was funny. *snort; laugh*
Ayame Majikku chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
lol! _' that's a weird dream you had! i also had a weird one not too long ago... Kurama and Yusuke were in it... lol. _ but it turned out good!
good luck!