Reviews for Poltergeist
SonicH2O chapter 14 . 3/31/2005
i realy like it, but i think knodd is spelled nod or nodd maybe?
cakefic chapter 6 . 5/14/2004
i know im only on ch. 6, but i felt the need to review, this is a really good story and i can't wait to read the rest.
Knightm chapter 21 . 5/12/2004
Aw…you did that just for me…I feel so special…thanks…
Lex is like spice…everything taste better when he is around…LOL
Smalltowngirl89 chapter 20 . 5/10/2004
I've got a huge grin on my face right now. :D That made my day. That note was so cute! Aw!
Cheese Diva chapter 20 . 5/9/2004
OMG! It's over! That was so cute! I absolutely loved this fanfic and the last chapter was da bomb! AW...so sweet! This fic has been one of my favorites! It's so sad that is's over! Darn...well please continue writing because you're awesome! Now I don't have anything to look forward to on ! Lol! YOu rock, thanks so much for giving me the pleasure of reading this fic and waiting with baited anticipation for each and every chapter! Good luck with any future writings I'll be looking out for your work!
~Cheese Diva
bishtawiman chapter 20 . 5/8/2004
That was a good ending.
twiggirl06 chapter 20 . 5/8/2004
That was such a sweet ending. Are you going to make anymore Clark-centered and Clark/Lana stories? Please do? I like the way you write.
ash-mon89 chapter 20 . 5/8/2004
hey,
well how many times can i say that i absolutly love this fic. i must say it in every review but each time i say it,it doesn't loose it's meaning. i just had to tell you that this is my favorite fic. no questino about it. i hope you keep on writing becuase you are very talented. i'll be looking out for your next fix. over all good job.
Knightm chapter 20 . 5/8/2004
You did an awesome job with this fic…I really enjoyed it…thanks for the great 20 chapter read…
;-)
Jowaco chapter 20 . 5/8/2004
YAY! CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA,CLANA, GO CLANA, sorry getting carried away! great story, [
just a warning - i got exams for the next 2 or 3 weeks and for last 2 i've had them as well, that's why i haven't updated in ages!
oh at the end of the last chapter - the end meant to be the end of chapter, not story! sorry! i wouldn't leave you guys hanging like that! i'm not that mean!
LL2 chapter 19 . 5/6/2004
this fic is really, really good! so sweet!
good job!
finally, i think i wanna cry, kidding!
no really, that was great!
twiggirl06 chapter 19 . 5/4/2004
I love it I love I love it! Please update soon!

ash-mon89 chapter 19 . 5/4/2004
hey,
great fic. i'm addicted and it makes me sad that it has to end. but like they say everything that has a begging has an ending. too bad this one isn't coming soon. keep up the great job, i'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Daeva Shadow chapter 19 . 5/4/2004
Hey this is still kentgirl just with a different screen name. But hey i love ur chapter so much clana i LOVE it! I really hope u update soon! ;)
LiMiYa chapter 19 . 5/4/2004
Beautiful! Great chapter! Jason's parting from Lana was so sweet, (not to mention amazingly normal considering his past,) but the kiss between Clark and Lana that ended with the dance was-perfect!