Reviews for Happily Ever After or Something Like That
luckyduck8801 chapter 22 . 8/20/2011
this story is getting good i hope there is more chapters to come!
LadyofSakura chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
Yuchirou is a homo?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 7/10/2009
AnnechanB chapter 22 . 3/6/2007
Two chapters ago I lost this story and couldn't find it again! Then I went to a Shittennou site and there it is! YAY! THanks so much! I love your style and unique mixing of Sailor stories and it all blends so wonderfully! PLease keep working on this!
teelillies chapter 22 . 2/12/2007
great story so far. can't wait to see how it all ends. don't forget to update more! : )
Chiki-b chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Can't wait to read this story...
Chiki-b chapter 22 . 11/6/2006
I really like this story of yours! I found it completely by accident and I must say that I am impressed. One of the things that I liked the most was that you didn't make it easy for all of the guys to win back their ladies. They accually had to work for it! The only problem was that, when you changed the scence, I had trouble understanding what had happened. I'd think that they were all somehow there. I'd then realize, about five to ten seconds later, that the scene had changed and what was occuring now had nothing to do with what had happend before. So if I could make a small suggestion; use something to separate each scene. A simple ~*~ will do. Heck, even a straight line made of periods would work.

Anyways, besides that it's a very good story and I can't wait until you update. Ja ne
angelrider93 chapter 22 . 8/14/2006
great story can't wait to see how it all pans out, update soon please
Moon's Rose chapter 22 . 8/13/2006
Absolutely awsome chapter! And YAY! Usagi's pregnant, Ami and Zoicite are back together, and everything's going great for the time being! Hope you update again soon, cause I can't wait to read more!
Andi chapter 22 . 8/10/2006
Wow...this is a great story! I do hope you will post more chapters soon!
Nessa chapter 22 . 8/10/2006
I just read the whole story, it was great are you going to continue it, is Seiya going to get with Yaten or do you have other plan. Dont be too long with the next chapter.

If you have any other stories if would like to read them.

Thanks for a wonderful story
Critika chapter 22 . 8/9/2006
I thought the Ami and Zoicite fiction was the end to the story, but like a good writer, I like the way you are wrapping up the Starlights's stories as well. I hope we see the last chapter soon - then I can start re-reading!
Sailor Libra24 chapter 22 . 8/9/2006
Let's see... Will I do it? I believe that the answer to that question is yes. The story rocks, the chapter rocks, and you better update as soon as possible. Sooner actually. I don't want to have to wait a couple of months for the next chapter!SL
asga chapter 22 . 8/8/2006
I sense a trouble lo l btw hope u update
Caytlyn Rose chapter 21 . 8/6/2006
Argh! I get to what looks to be the penultimate chapter and find theres no more? *grumbles*

I'll just have to go and read some of your other fics then, wont I?

Thanks for your review btw :)