Reviews for The Kenshin gumi and B letit
Koneko chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Koneko: *applauds* That was great!
Arushio-ne: I have to say, I agree with her.
Koneko: *gasps* There IS a first time for everything!
Draikitha chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
cute sar cute *cough**cough*
Somethingstyx chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
*snickers* Well, I must admit, I usually don't like stories like this... but-letit you managed to make me laugh! Cute, very! A little pointless, but-letit hey! Most humor fics are. _
Chibi-Tenken chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
I laughed alot Fireruby-dono!_That was funny!The first punch had me laughing and then...other stuff.._GOOD! BYE!o.O *quickly* LETIT! get a...I KNOW! You get an unreleased-Chibi-Teken-reviewed-your-fic SANO PLUSHIE!It has 15 different phrases and Gambling action!He also comes with a pair of dice!Sugoi ne?HAVE FUN! Ah..I would do a demonstration but I'm afraid this review is already too long!" ~JA!
Lillienne chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
I liked the story...I really did.
However, I think there's a downside to playing b-letit...if you're not careful, you're gonna be black-letit and blue-letit at the end of the game...especially if you're playing with the Kenshin-gumi!
And it wasn't pointless! You got me laughing...maybe I should play the game with my baka-letit least, then I have a very good reason for hitting him (I'm not really violent, honest!)
Neeway, that's it.
Hedi Dracona chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
*trying to keep her laugher in, and is making weird coughing/gagging noises instead*