Reviews for Fathoming the Mind of a Werewolf
Eli Sivil chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
Keep on writeing!
Duck Goddess chapter 9 . 8/11/2006
Hey! I found your fics via the Harry/Ginny OTP community over at LJ. I have to say I LOVE this fic and I really hope you continue it as well as post the next two stories in this trilogy. Your characterisation's spot on and the writing is quite simple yet effective and it can be really rich in imagery e.g. the bit when Snape was beating Peter up - I was like 'OMG this is amazing!' I also love the references to characters in the books like Dorcas Wood (soon to be Meadows), Marlene McKinnon and that pink-cheeked little girl, Hestia Jones. I also like how you referred to your Remus/Lily friendship drabbles. Oh, and I like how James doesn't really notice Lily; it's quite annoying how in other fics, James either falls head over heels for her in FIRST YEAR (for crying out loud!) or he is very cruel and constantly pranks her. There's a casual tone to their relationship and I can't wait to see it develop so YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! Please, it's great and in my mind, it's one of the really good MWPP fics and I've read quite a lot of good MWPP era fics. So please update either here or at your LJ fic journal!
specs chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE
quay chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
PLEASE UPDATE!
the writer formerlyknown as lm chapter 9 . 9/8/2005
Well, I guess I won't be getting any more of this wonderful story soon, which is a real pity. I'd love to read what happens, but... I love it, and especially Remus.
cjones1fan chapter 9 . 12/29/2004
I've thoroughly enjoyed your story so far! I read in your author bio that you like sticking to the canon, which you did fabulously. The characters seem right on par with the details we're given about them in the canon and that's great. The story and most impressively the dialogue blend together incredibly; with the exception of a few scene changes but that's fine with me! An extremely well-written and well-organized piece of fanfiction. Keep going! I look forward to it!
jameslover chapter 9 . 12/18/2004
hey this is really good keep writing
Myr Halcyon chapter 9 . 12/13/2004
Very interesting developments! Keep up the good work; I still love what you're doing with James. And the implied Sirius joke was fantastic. ;) I'm such a sucker for those...

Update soon! And I'll try to keep up with you.

-MH
a-dandy-lion chapter 9 . 12/12/2004
you rock! so glad you updated! i had a really long review written out and it didnt work and i've gotta go now but yeah... can u also read my story? its in my bio. i want your opinion cause your all into canon, and i want mine to be canon, but also u've got a good balance of humor with serious and thats what i wanns go for too, when i update. dont bother writing it in an email, cause thats a waste of time, just stick it in a review. my story isnt really gonna be comedy too much, at least not yet, i'm doing one about evil polar bears if thats more your slice of pie, okay? but i'd like your personal opinion cause i like your writing style and i loved lilys last year even though you didnt finish it and so, yeah, i trust your opinion. so can u read it? and please update here too! i'm putting you on author alert. yay!
Annungil chapter 9 . 12/8/2004
Wonderful story so far!

Please keep writing!
koriaena chapter 9 . 12/8/2004
hm... a glint of red... that wouldnt happen to be a certain red-haired gryffindor girl, now would it? unless of course voldemort decided he just absolutely HAD to sneak into the gryffindor common room to spy on a few students there... which would be a bit strange...
RSegovia chapter 8 . 12/2/2004
Nice chapter. I liked seeing Ted and Andromeda, and the way James finds out about his stag.
jameslover chapter 8 . 11/20/2004
this story is going really well its really good please keep it gonig
NatashaTeenTitan chapter 8 . 11/12/2004
Cute chapter. I liked it. Well done!
koriaena chapter 8 . 11/11/2004