Reviews for Break
reddoggie chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Amazing story so far, I'd love to see what happens next! Its been a while, but I was happy to have read this. :D Marcus and Blaise are interesting pairs for Percy, I want more! Thanks!
Ratholin chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
This was an amazing story I know you haven't updated in wow four years but hey you never know I guess. Here's to hoping you update eventually
whispers of the night chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
I like this story! The characters are very humane, and believe it or not, I actually like them all (a rare occurence). I really wants to find out what happens, can't you update?
greengrouch chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
*bated breath* ...so when's the next chapter? I've really grown to like this story! It'd be a shame if you didn't finish, but I understand if you don't want to. Best Wishes!
greengrouch chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
Ah, poor Penelope! I have the feeling she won't survive, as much as I wish she could.
greengrouch chapter 6 . 11/20/2008
Hmm...decisions, decisions. What will Percy choose? Your writing is absolutely superb! I really should stop reading now...haha. It's late! But your story is so great... :O
greengrouch chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
Ah, those death eaters...they know torture, all right. I wonder what they want Penelope to spill? Good story!
greengrouch chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
Ah, it's getting so good. :O
greengrouch chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
LOL. The interaction at the end was gloomy, but slightly funny. Stupid Zacharias Smith... xD But Percy, don't do it! Jk. I'll just read and find out. ;D
greengrouch chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
Ah, another good chapter! You write really well and know how to end things nicely instead of awkwardly. Really nice.
greengrouch chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Ek! Marcus, don't hurt Percy. xD JK. Sounds like a promising story so far!
Ruby Love chapter 8 . 7/15/2006
Fascinating! Noticed a couple of errors in the first paragraph, you might want to look it over...looking forward to the next chap!
Hatori Soma chapter 8 . 7/9/2006
e-mail me when you update because this is awsomeness.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 7 . 12/6/2005
Pretty good. Love it actual. Percy the fighter! Werid name, LET HIM KILL FLINT!

UPDATE SOON!
AngelicVampiress chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
I think I'm traumatised.

*grins*

Good Job!

Lovely story, can't wait to find out what happens next.