Reviews for Crash and Burn
InuGome chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Aww! don't listen to those who don't understand the goodness of fluff... You put in just the right amount of it here, just enough sweetness. So I'm not going to tell you that it made my cavities hurt. Quite the opposite, actually, because I totally loved this story! Keep it up.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
i've always liked that song and you've come up with a really great story to showcase it

for lack of good inuyasha and rurnouni kenshin reading i'm combing the archives and compiling lists so that i'll never be without good stories to read again!

if you've never seen/read rurouni kenshin, it's a really great 'historical' anime (funny, dramatic etc...) -please remove spaces:

manga -

thespectrum manga_scans/rurouni_kenshin/

anime -

animeseason rurouni-kenshin-episode-1/

it is always a pleasure to find such a gem.

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ManticSky chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I need to go brush my teeth.

Inufan chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Yeow my cavities!

Great job! :)
Ranuel chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I like this and I don't like songfics as a rule. Very nice.
Inuyasha-is-pretty chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
so sweet *tear*. we all know how Inuyasha thought he was to ment to be silly no one so cute with such amazing ears could ever end up alone. Add the brooding self sacrifical ways and there is no way he'd end up unhappy! (nobody tell me otherwise!or else!)great moment!
Ruelane chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Aw . . . it's that nice kind of too sweet, like cotton candy. Spun sugar. I liked.
KC Whitestar chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
AWE! This was so cute! :D I loved it! Keep up the great work_~
mgnc chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Well, not bad for a fluffy One-shoT! Good Luck woth your others stories/One-Shots!

Have an amazing Day!

sacredkagome chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
aw...that was too cute! i loved it!
EI chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
*brushes teeth* wow... I like it.

Bakuras Dark Angel chapter 1 . 1/17/2005 sweet! I loved it!
Literary Litany chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I feel the cavities coming already... another perfect fic! how do you do it? I demand to know! I must!
shiruba neko chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Actually, this isn't that bad...I just have to say that out of almost all of these song-fics of yours, I know the song in this one and about three others. Go figure. Rather ironically enough, though, I wouldn't know this song if it weren't for an AMV about KOUGA of all people. You like to tortuer your characters, don't you? Question! Why do half of your fics center around fluff and happiness and the other half are angst? You're either pairing up the characters or breaking the pairings apart. If you can, please answer. I've been reviewing 'For All We Know', so you can tell me when that gets updated.
Akane-Lovely chapter 1 . 10/27/2004

That was lovely. I adore this song, it's one of my favorites, and it fit perfectly into this little ficlett. You did well capturing Kagome's feelings. _ And, no, this wasn't too sweet. It was just right.