Reviews for Crash and Burn
TheFutureFromLove chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
I love it. Keep writing!
SakuraBlossom14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Okay, news flash. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FIC THAT IS TOO FLUFFY! You hear that? Fluffiness rocks! BTW, I loved Breaking the Habit. I dunno if I ever reviewed (under my other penname, Torina Archelda), but I loved it. Please check out some fics on my other penname!

~Torina
Trixie-chan chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Fluffity fluffity fluff fluff fluff! :D T'was uber cute. _

- Trixie-chan
Aeris chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I love this! _ I adore fluff. _ It's so...fluffy! :) It's so well written! _ They're so adorable. _ *Giggles* I love all your fics, you're one of my favorite authors! _ *Gives Emania cookies* Keep writing!
Vegeta Sayian Prince chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Hey, Love the fanfic.. just wondering if umm..
how old r u and do you have a boyfriend..
If you dont have one E-Mail
I am 17 and live in IL
Fushigi Wolf chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
So sweet... I liked it! A lot.._
Henrika chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
MY 500th REVIEW! YAY ME! (Sorry, but I have to congratulate myself. Onto the review!) I won't give you a guilt trip on the fluff thing. It was a sweet and beautiful fic. Interesting to have Kagome singing to him. I think this is at that scene where they are sitting by the river, right? Poor Inuyasha, I felt so bad for him after that episode and I wondered what either Kagome and Inuyasha would say to break the silence. Keep writing!
Grizabella chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. n_n I did have a slight toothache, but vast amounts of Anebesol usually help that. p
Niku chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
aw...it gives me many cavities!...it was fluffy and sweet. good one-shot, emania
hannah chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
that was sweet,are you going to make any more.I think you should its great.
Sasune chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Kidie: Sweet!
Vanessa: So cute!
Rei: Amazing
Kai: *crying in the corner*
Kidie: Kai? Why are you crying?
Kai: Rei took my Cheetos! WHAA!
Rei: -'
VanessaKidie: -.-'
Kidie: And here I thought it was because he thought the story was amazing...
X-with stars chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
*wipes browl* thank god I just brust my teeth! its was kawaii and yes sweet, very sweet
cdog chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
so cute! i love fluffy one shots! i hope you write more of em in the future.
whohastoknow chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
That was so sweet! And this is one of my favorite songs. Don't feel guilty about posting it. My song fic is even worse. - So don't feel bad, Lilac is right. This is GOOD!
Miah The Storm Wolf chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Ok, normally I'm not this sappy, but... thank you. Thank you so much for writing this. I was so lost in all the crap that people have tried to pass off as good romance stories around here that I was beggining to think that the truly good ones don't exist anymore. This has been the highlight of my day, so thank you.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »