Reviews for Flaring Tempers
crimebuff chapter 30 . 7/31/2005
Your story is amazing! I don't think I'd ever be able to write as well as you, write with so much feeling. Your story made me cry. I really hope that you update! I need to know what happens between Sara and Grissom.
SGBS4L chapter 30 . 7/12/2005
Very cool
sweetbabylemon chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Hey everybody! Thank you som uch for the support and reviews! And I am so sorry I didn't update that much, if I knew it meant so much I would have done that a long time ago. Sorry! Ok, well, in the group where I first posted this this was the last chapter. BUT, if you all would like me to keep going then I certaintly will.
jtbwriter chapter 30 . 6/7/2004
THis is very juicy-I wondered how you were going to resolve this-poor Gris!

Thanks for the update-I like this story and the

powerful emotions behind it!

Now what?
Barb8 chapter 30 . 6/6/2004
You made my day, an update. Update again soon, want to know what is going to happen between Sara and Grissom now.
Barb8 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
UPDATE UPDATE! When are we going to have an update. What is going on with Grissom?
Barb8 chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
My only complaint is that the way the paragraphs are set up, or in this case not makes it SO hard to read.
Barb8 chapter 28 . 2/14/2004
Interesting story. But I can not see Grissom hurting Catherine like that, totally not him. I do hope that Grissom and Sara work it out but he will have alot of apologizing to go to Sara and Catherine.
Diva chapter 28 . 2/8/2004
Whoa. I think the plot of this story was interesting. I like Sara protecting Lindsey. However, there were a lot of problems with this story. The spelling and grammar falls apart in many places. The formatting-huge paragraphs, makes the story very hard to read. And the characterizations-they're just, very bad. Catherine hitting Grissom? Grissom slamming Catherine against the wall? Sara blubbering over Grissom, when he just spent days hovering by her hospital bed? None of that is even close to true to character. It makes it rather painful to read.
Diva chapter 28 . 2/8/2004
fan of csi chapter 28 . 2/7/2004
Oh wow! That was intense. Great story, although I'd like to kick Grissom's ass myself right now for what he did to Catherine. I don't care how upset he is about Sara, that was just an awful, inexcusable way to treat a woman-especially one that is supposed to be your long-time best friend and one who has already been a victim of abuse and has serious trust issues when it comes to men. To have the one man she trusts completely harm her like that is going to leave scars. Grissom has dug himself a deep hole with this behavior and is going have a lot of apologizing to do, especially once he realizes that he's the reason Sara got so upset and sick again-NOT Catherine.
Please update soon because I'm totally hooked and want to see where this is going.
Nepeace chapter 28 . 2/7/2004
Ow that Grissom ... sometimes you could strangle him. Still a great story.
Angelique
Bummer chapter 26 . 2/1/2004
i just started reading this and i really like it. so when can we expect an update, cause i'll be waiting impatiently.
Nepeace chapter 26 . 2/1/2004
This is a very good story, I love it please update soon
Nepeace
afitwilight chapter 23 . 1/26/2004
I really love this story. I love the connection that Sara and Lindsey have. I'm looking forward to reading more.