Reviews for Greenwich Mean Time
whiters chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Really beautiful story! Great writing and I love how you how Buffy and Spike unite.
Niori chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Now this is what SHOULD have happened!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Wow...I just mean wow. Buffy is so sly. I bet angel totally hated that things played out like that. And I must say I loved every minute I spent reading this. Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. This is how things should have gone down. Definitely. Thanks for this.

Chica
ttygrr chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Very, very nice. Thanks for sharing your talent. I'd seen this story recommended several times, but never looked it up until now. I'm exceeding glad I did. Now I shall proceed to read all the rest of your work.
Twila chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I loved the ending where Spike is Watcher at Large. That was cool. Good Spuffiness aswell.
happyhb chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
wow i really loved this fic. i hope you are gonna do a follow up
lilmamaday chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
God this story is beautiful! Joss should take a page from your book and set up a scenario like this (and since SMG won't appear on the show he could do it offscreen) to make all the loyal Spuffy fans happy! Can't wait to see what you come up w/next!
Carol chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
A very nice story. Kinda wish that was the explanation they used on "Angel". Well done.
spikealicious chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Bloody Brilliant! A very satisfying read. Loved the way you wrote their internal dialogue and what happened in the story, as well.
zanthinegirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
what a great story! It's *exactly* what ought to happen! Gonna have to check out your other stuff...
Josephine Martin chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Really enjoyed this. I'd love to see the story continued - you know, see how Angel deals with Spike's new status. Thanks.
Anja chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Wonderful story and soo beautifully written...
That is what I want to see.
You've painted a believable and promising future for them. Something I hoped for but didn't see until now.
You've created a great piece... thanks a lot.
Anja
Dee12 chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
In so many words: 'Wow'...
That was quite lovely and made my morning. Thanks to you, I'm now stuck with this goofy grin off my face. Absolutely perfect.