Reviews for Darkness Whispers
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
There is only one thing wrong with this; THERE AIN'T NO FUCKIN CHAPTER 2... Please update. :)
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
A great story. Very good.
Lissy chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Wow, that was good, I really can imagen that this where Rhetts thoughts right bevore Scarlett returns from Melanies to tell him about her newly discoverd feelings, how ironic;)

Than you for this great idea!
Chamiga chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Oh my!

It's a fantastic piece of art...
rita-booke2day chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
I must say, a little over-rated. It was okay...I liked the ending. But still, it kinda repeats a lot that the book says but the song fits pretty well...
Megan chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
*wipes away tear*
One of the best Gone with the Wind fics I've read. Bravo.
Mago chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
(WIPING AWAY TEARS) The song fits in perfectly! Honestly, not even Margaret Mitchell could've done better! You captivated the pain, the bitterness, the hatred, the emotions that were currents under his skin... his sadness over the loss of Bonnie, the pain that Scarlett bore in his heart, the heaviness of mind that he had when he realizes that he has nothing left to live up to...And Scarlett entering the scene after he has made all these decisions... Girl, I don't know if you're planning to become a writer, but if you are...you will be rich!
jenko chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
i enjoyed this fiction. i like the song my immortal and you pointed out that rhett can seriously relate to this story. Maybe you could possibly do one that is Rhett Butler/P.I.M.P. or maybe one with scarlett/Fighter.
or even Belle/ Im really hot - missy elliot.
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Wow... A beautiful story and a beautiful song... I absolutely love it... Bravo!
FaerieGirl2 chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Wow, this was awesome! The best fic I've seen in quite a while. I think you should write a lengthy GWTW fanfic. I bet many will be willing to read it. :)
Sniffles 55 chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Very good, I usually hate songfics, but I throughly enjoyed yours! Very sad and emotional, but wonderful none-the-less.
-Katherine
IronicSymphony chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
WOW! WOW - WOW - WOW!
I just LOVE how much you've put into this story - it's so awesome! That song is so perfect - well done!
LilBlazinChica chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
NO! SAD! SAD! SAD! VERY good ficcie though! _
sapphire2988 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Wow - that was wonderful. And the song fit perfectly. Hmm, I'll have to go buy the CD now. . . A beautiful story, and I stand in awe of your talent!
only as a muse chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Wow, this is really good. You captured the emotions exceptionally well. I could never, ever do that. I do hope you continue this brilliant piece of work.
(I've added you to my author's alert list.)