Reviews for Timing Is Everything
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 1/11
Very well done!
Lyuba chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
There is. I can’t keep a silence.

I adore your Lex characterization, your image of him, your and only you’re my favourite. He is human, man, and I really like everything in your stories about "adventures of Nency and Ned :)", when I want find something like you, because I read all (yes, such impossible thing fly to my head for sometime) I couldn’t, no one, and I searched many, didn’t image Lex like you. I want to thank you for you work, for your spended time, for all you stories that I founded here, that you didn’t delete this, that you wrote it. Thank you very much, Dyce, your work gave me hours of good time. (footprint on Lex head even now can make me smile)

Good days.
Ellyanah chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Sweet.

I agree with the breaking of bones.

Poor Chloe.
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Wow. Just, wow. This was so well written. It may have started out as a cliche but man you turned it into a wonderful emotive tale of strength and compassion and wow. I am in awe. It was, quite simply, beautiful. Thank you for writing this, I feel better as a person for having read it. You totally rock.
Wild Force Ranger chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Dyce? I really, really like this story, and I really, really love that you're writing Smallville, but I gotta ask.

Are you *ever* planning on finishing Damned Time And Damned Time, and the Annie Saga? *Ever*? Please? Throw me a bone, here!
Shinna chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
This was a really interesting fanfic. Can't wait for the next chapters. Keep up the good work. update soon
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
I *thought* you might be doing that cliche! You did a really good job of it! I really enjoyed reading this story, and I *love* your version of the Smallville characters!
autumngold chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
I think you did an excellent job on this story! Thank you for having Chloe fight back against her attacker! Also, thank you for having Lex beat him to a pulp! I loved the care and concern Lex showed Chloe, and the fact that she felt safe with him! Thank you so much for writing this story, you really did a great job with a difficult subject matter!
asharnanae chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
this is a wonderful and very well writen story. you have handled the subject beautifully.
The only quiry I have is how the law would react to lex's beating of dylan. Is it self defence or assalt? Though being a luthor and under the cercomstances I can see why he wouldn't get into any trouble.
anyways, I hope there is more to come on this story, cuz I love it to bits!
SixEcho chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Yes! Press charges! You never actually read a fic where the girl get's hurt and actually thinks to press charges on the idiot who did it. Chloe on the other hand would totally do the smart thing. This was really well written, awesome.
RedWitch1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Ohmygod, this is wonderful. Very well-written, and I loved the characterisations, especially Chloe's. And a wonderful ending. Well done..
corinne-la chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Hi!
I just wanted to tell you that I really loved your story. It was wonderful and imagnitive! I dont think that you have to worry about it being cliche, because it isnt. Both Lex and Chloe was written very true to character...I really think that Chloe would be that tough and try to keep it all in. I liked that very much. I hope youre going to write more of this story, you cant waste something so good!
Would love it to be a Lex/Chloe romance with her problem of getting over the near-rape. Who cares if its a hurt/comfort fic, people love reading them!
Hugs