Reviews for Red Carpet
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Aw, that was so sweet. I love how Taichi was there for Yamato.

I loved this story so much!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
That was awesome, cute and excellent, I loved it and nice job

Thanks for the idea
TaintedAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wow! Its been 10yrs since I last thought of the word digimon this made me feel nostalgic. Twas also very awesome.
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Aw that was so cute and i loved the whole 'Brother' comment!
grlkat chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
One of the sweetest Tai/Matt fics out there, Taito or friendship-wise. Well done indeed.
believeintrust chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
i love this one since when i first read it and i love it still.
Neena14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
okay this has to be my FAVOURITE FIC OF ALL THE FICS U VE WRITTEN

(but belive me, ur gonna hear tht soon again..hehe)

even my frend, a total non anime person, luved this story the most

u rock
starry night blue chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
i love this one!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Heheh, friends first. I'm glad you kept this just brotherly love, because, you're right, there really aren't that many fics like this.

Please write more soon!

firedraygon97
theformerarashi chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
This fic is fantastic! i love it so uch. I am an alomost obsessive taito/Yamachi fan but I love their friendship so much too, after all it came first!

Patamon- you go that right.

They're so close its amazing and i love the Brother part. You're right about the lack of friensdship focs out there and im currently writing one! Friendship is an important part in love and escpecially in this relationship! I read this fic agaes ago and ive been searching for it ever since. I only saw it again when i read your quartet fic!

Patamon-Dont forget me! i love this fic too and I think that the friendship between Matt and Tai is extremely important to them. Love it!

Me too!
Silver Winged ShininoTenshi chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
I love this story as much as the first time I read it! It took me forever to find it again, but I still love it!
LegolasGirl25 chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
awwww...that was sooo sweet! this must be the first yama/tai friendship fic that i've ever read, nice job, write more!

yamachick _-
neo-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
AWWWWW!*hugs another pillow and squeals*eee,my voice...hehe anyways this is sooooo KAWAIII!so sweet i'm getting a cavity!
YamaS chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
aww they are soooo sweet even just as friends (though i prefer them as a couple heh heh heh)

and make-uped yama-chan yum heehee
Crysie chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
I love this! You wrote it so well. You're right, not enough Taito friendship fics. You're very talented _