Reviews for Today, Today
Dark Mousy chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
I liked it! Dude, very nice. Very, very nice.

Bravisimo.
Miss Chang Po chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Okay.. that was very scary, as you said. That was supposed to be Duo, wasn't it? I figured because of his gun matching his outfit, and among other things. I don't really think it's OOC for him... but if he were unstable, I can actually picture him being like that. Very, very, creepy.
Death Fairy chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Are you talking about Duo? Cuz if you are, then it's completely IC. 100% completely. Congratulations on getting in his head (even if you *are* traumatized from it). Duo's my favorite, and with this piece you're breaking a lot of stereotypes. Which is good! _
zeo chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
welcome 2 my world. z.
Kacfrog711 chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
I didn't find it scary at all. Yeah, i thought it was a bit ooc at points, but preety in character most of the time. I don't think anyone picked on him, though. Ever read the Episode Zero manga? I don't think He was picked on much, plus his hair wasn't quite as long when he was little, either ;) Hmm.. maybe I should write something REALLY scary and send it to you? um.. nah. Then you'd think poorly of me and never look at my s/n again ;)
Shini chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
I like, kinda freaky though. Duo, right? Oh god I hope I'm right otherwise I'll feel soooo stupid _"
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
This certainly is interesting, although I have seen the Duo is insane bit before. Still, I think it is well written.
JKH chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
It might be good longer, but only if you could stay in side of Duo's head like that. I agree that that is not a safe place to be
Vadim chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Yes, it is a bit desturbing, but it's a pretty good fic, so I think you should write another one like this for another character.
Faith Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
That was tyte! Duo is so coo! That really dug into his head well.
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
I like it. Very twisted.
Jennifer Juniper chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Longer! Longer!
Sky chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Hee hee, that was cool, I liked it quite a lot. It was a bit strange, but it made me smile, well, not a happy smile, but a 'hey, that's cool!' smile. Sounds a bit strange, but I did like this, even though it wasn't about my fav. character. That's unusual, but it was really quite good.
unknowen chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Ita DUO!it has to be him! ITS SCARY! Make it longer! i like scary stories!
Dark Neko Shinigami chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Could you revise it and make it This big? *Holds fingers a milimeter apart* It's a good story and could be promising to make into a series if you felt up to do the writing. :)