Reviews for Fumbling Towards Ecstacy
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
Hey are you going to finish this story. Please keep on going
jay41991 chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
Did you ever finish this?
asian-ninja chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
the beginning was a bit confusing and there are spelling and grammatical errors (enough to distract the reader), but overall it's pretty good so far
christin chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
holy smokes, an update on this story! Awesome! I can't wait to read more!
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
This is excellent! I hope to read more very soon!
GoldenRat chapter 14 . 1/15/2012
This fix hasn't been abandoned!
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 13 . 10/5/2010
keep going this is a great story
Illyria22 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
ack! dont stop now!
Liari chapter 13 . 2/14/2009
Intriguing and well-crafted; I'm really enjoying your story. I'll be back for more.
Sabrina chapter 13 . 1/26/2009
This is so good!

I'm really glad you updated and I can't wait to read some more.

I hope you finish it too, it's one of my favorite stories on fanfiction.
raye85 chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
well i am really looking forward to beryl and sere meeting, though i hope nothing bad happen to the girls as for beryl spy i do hope that somehow something happens to him like accidently burn himself. lol well intereting story and cant wait to read what happens
summerflake chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
Yay! An update!

This is one of the more unusual Senshi/Shitennou stories. But it's a good read! I like the way you write, there's a good description of the on-goings, not just a brief mention that leaves readers clueless.

I can't wait to read about how Malachite/Jadeite will react when he sees Mina/Rei being imprinted. Heh.

Please update soon!
GoldenRat chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
Good to know that this fic hasn't been abandoned. Looking forward to explanation, were the Sailor Scouts made into vampires or is this a Sailor Moon characters in a vampire'verse?
Unknown-Eth chapter 12 . 9/27/2008
no! u cant do this to me!

hurry up and finish woman!... or

man... PERSON! dont leave me hanging... plz
Dee chapter 12 . 2/17/2008
I'm really glad that you updated! I think that yours is one of the few, well-written, well thought-out stories and I'm always excited about updates for this particular title; however, I'm sorry you're in need of a beta-reader! I would help but my schedule is rather hectic right now. Best wishes with the search and the writing!