Reviews for Quirks
Allen Skylark chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Oh my, I didn't see how old these fics were. Your latest update was five years ago! What a shame. But since I enjoyed these stories so much, and think the DMC fandom deserves more, I am inspired to write my own. Of course, I won't take Damien or anything but seeing these bosses in human form and another side to them other than the ones we see in battle is greatly insightful and alluring in DMC literature.

These two fics of yours need more attention and reviews. I'm definitely putting them in my C2.

I want to squeal with delight-and I am, in my mind! You convey the emotions so brilliantly, and their love making is so vivid and tastefully worded. Another delectable piece that makes me feel like Griffon when he thought Damien was so beautiful it hurt. So is your writing and I wish I could see more...

Not only that but you breathed palpable life into the characters of Griffin and Damien, a.k.a Nightmare. You are clearly, remarkably talented.

THIS is the kind of story I am laboriously searching for when I hack through the jungle of bad fanfiction. THIS is the kind of talent I want in my C2 and the kind I want to share with other DMC fans.

It's perfect.
Boadicia chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
This is sofa king sweet. I think it's beautiful. Do the same scene from Nightmare's perspective.
Ugly Pink Machine chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
You. Are. Amazing. I first stumbled upon your site a few weeks ago, and I love the way you personified the bosses. Damien and Griffon's relationship is so beautiful, and this is my favorite fic out of them all . aside from the. Please accept this sacrificial goat as an offering of my unholy soul. xD

- Anna
darkestbeforedawn chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
0.0 interesting read indeed! never thought about the DMC bosses in human form... *drools* sounds very nummy! this has brighten up a yaoi-lover's day!