Reviews for Lost Moments
Curuchamion chapter 7 . 7/11/2008
These are really good! Especially the ones for "Fallout" and "Heroes". Thanks.
Rebel Goddess chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
I tended to like the last lines best. My favourite two were for Legacy & Absolute Power but I liked them all. Great ideas.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
That final line is so scary. Brilliant idea.
Lavande chapter 7 . 2/18/2005
i love this. please go on
SkitzStar chapter 7 . 11/16/2004
Some interesting scenes. I think I can guess who your fave character in Stargate is.
Banner chapter 7 . 9/6/2004
This story is awesome - frightening and true to the character. I always thought that "Absolute Power" was much too short, and that Daniel recovered far too easily.

Thank you for a wonderfully revealing character study.
SM0KEYJ0E chapter 6 . 3/12/2004
Really excellent writing; kind of a melancholy feel - very good insight into the characters. I really enjoyed reading.

I especially liked these lines:
"I was starting to fear the real footsteps even more than the ones I imagined."
"'You were born for this' [...] 'No... I died for this.'"
My goodness! You know how to end a scene!
LE McMurray chapter 6 . 3/12/2004
Fabulous. I really love these tags.
Thel chapter 2 . 3/2/2004
Layton, chapter two. Absolutely chilling last line. Great job on that. A rational, realistic Daniel caught in a nightmare which is all too real. Good job on the whole series, but especially this one.
Sethoz chapter 4 . 2/7/2004
aw... Yet more Daniel angst. *sighs* Nice to read the evelator scene from Danny's point of view.
Sethoz chapter 3 . 2/7/2004
Yet again, another amazing piece. Now we get Jack & Daniel bonding... along with Danny Agnst. *sniffs* such a good part.
Sethoz chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
That was so haunting! By far the best line;
"I was starting to fear the real footsteps even more than the ones I imagined."
Woah, got the chills after reading this... very good piece.
Sethoz chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
ah... Daniel & Sha're moments. Hiya Layton, can't belive I've missed this whole fic! Soon make up for that. Brillent first part, liked the blissful D/S-ness.
forcryinoutloud chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Another wonderful fic! I can't wait for the rest! *hint hint* Put away your Xmen hat and pick the Stargate one up again ;)