Reviews for Frodos Dremes
Raven Aorla chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
Very beautiful. I skipped the last two since I don't read R rated fics, but I thouroughly enjoyed this chapter.
Raven Aorla chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
This is absolutely inspired. Your stories have been on my favorites list for some time, but I now feel compelled to add you to my fav authors.
Mariole chapter 6 . 4/22/2004
Beautiful. I have thoroughly enjoyed your sensitive and imaginative exploration into Frodo's dreams. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Ami chapter 6 . 4/6/2004
Beautifully done! I'm sorry to see this series end. It has, however ended on such a heartwarming and gentle note. Frodo will find peace, and that is a comforting thought :).
Ami
Aratlithiel1 chapter 6 . 4/6/2004
You know, it's always made me feel a litte better to know that Frodo was at least able to hae soothing dreams during that time and this just makes it that much nicer. This has been a lovely series.
Frodo Silverlune chapter 6 . 4/4/2004
very cool chapter. you have a descriptive talent, and a great imagination! keep up the good work!
gayalondiel chapter 6 . 4/4/2004
*gasps*
Earendil... how lovely. I've never really considered him in connexion with Frodo, which is really silly, given the Phial and all that. This is very very beautiful, and yet perfect in its simplicity. Like a pearl, if a fic can be like a pearl.
G x
shirebound chapter 6 . 4/4/2004
Oh, thank you so much for giving Frodo such a fantastic, burden-lightening dream! I love that description - - "But the fairest thing of all was a star so bright that Frodo could hardly see the form to which the radiance was bound." Wow.
Wonderful story!
GamgeeFest chapter 6 . 4/4/2004
What a beautiful dream! I always imagined he was dreaming of Galadriel and Lothlorien, but I like this interpretation just as much, if not more. Thanks for ending this on a hopeful note. :)
Mariole chapter 5 . 3/26/2004
Oh, man! What a horrible chapter! I mean, it was wonderful, well-written, but so very despairing! Argh! Poor Frodo! You are truly effective at tapping into his dreams, and taking me along on a journey none of us (especially Frodo) wants to make. Very sad. Very lovely. Well done.
Mariole chapter 4 . 3/26/2004
Holy mackerel, GH! *pant pant pant* I hope you're going to update this fairly soon. Talk about suspense! What a terrific mood, and great dream!
hobbitfeet13 chapter 5 . 3/26/2004
*whimpers hugs blanket* That-that those two chapters were dreams weren't they? Right? Disturbing dreams, not even his sleep does he find rest. For whatever reason, I liked the one with Frodo talking with Smeagol (or is Gollum, though in my belief that he became a type of Gollum in the end and that dream was of him fighting with himself) and hearing the music of the Valar. May his dreams be more peaceful when he arrives there. *pauses* Anyway, you have a rather melancholy muse, don't you...dark matters, a little frightening *coughs slides blanket underneath couch* but mostly sad. Thoughtful though, dreams are the strangest thing of all...
Megan chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
oh, oh, ow, that's horrible. and i mean that in the nicest possible way! i mean that you've done a starkly lovely job of conveying something hideous. oh, poor frodo...i feel wretched. for him, and in general - well done you! what a fabulous job you did of creating and sustaining a really creepy, achingly sad mood. i've loved all of your pieces, but this one pushed me to comment because i feel so...urgh. i'm sorry, i don't know what to say! well done. you're terrific! but oh, poor frodo...
Aratlithiel1 chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
Wow! That was intense. I knew it was a dream and yet the tension was still there. Very interesting idea and well written, as always. Great job!
Ami chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
*shudders*. Poor Frodo. I am glad he woke up before he had to choose between three dooms. Is this piece over? I enjoyed reading your dreams, and I would love to hear more. Ah well, all good things must come to an end. Take care, and once again wonderful job GH!
Ami