Reviews for Dead
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Mort ... not at all out-there.
Juu chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
A very sad but wonderfully written story. Thank you for sharing this.
The thing chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Whaaaaaah poor poor Toad
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Oh, wow, So so sad, but I love it all the same. Great job capturing the emotions. I never really thought much about Todd until now...hmm, you might have jsut inspired me. Awsome!
aperez1440 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This story is so sad. How things must have gone so wrong for him
Littleluck chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I actually like that,Mortimer as in Morte,that means was sad but great as a story.
OneWordStory chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
That was terribly depressing, but wickidly brilliant! I loved every sentence.

TheDarkYinYang
blueshock chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Wow. This is really great. Totally cool story. Very sad sometimes. Poor Todd. Anyway, great story.
Lizard Pie chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
yeah... definately. there was something just... wrong with his future character design. It really didn't make sense...

nice commentary
goddess of darkness3 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
creepy fic... but really good.

P.S. you're right, future toad looks a lot creepier than present toad.

- GD3
rune chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Wow, that was creepy. Yet at the same time it shows what can happen to those who have been ignored and cast into the shadows. They become shadows, then finally, empty shells of their former self. You did good to bring a sense of erieness to the story, as well as a sense of loss. It would be cool if you could do another chapter.
Gothicthundra chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
That was really sad, it made me cry. I'll tell you something, it's hard to make me cry. Great work.
Bringer of Doom chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Amazing. I love Toad, probably too much than is healthy, and when I saw how he was going to look as Future!Todd, I cringed. I always picture him as having some ray of light, but I can see all too well how he could head into the darkness without looking back, without anyone to bring him back to the light. You really made the tone of the story completely perfect, how Wanda felt such a deep loss of someone she probably felt she could have saved if she'd just tried a little harder.

One of the best-written fics I've ever read! Definitely going on my favourites list. Congrats. :D
TheLostMaximoff chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Great stuff. I liked what Lance said at the end. Time does have a funny and sometimes sad way of changing people. Future Toad definitely seems different and a little bit creepier than Present Toad.
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Yeah, future Todd made me go "... ew ..." Angsty story, but good none-the-less!
Angel:)