Reviews for Project: Goddess
Guest chapter 15 . 11/14/2010
The story was awesome I am glad Naraku died because Inuyasha and Kagome can live a happy life together
XxHisLilLoverGirlxX chapter 16 . 1/18/2008
OMG! this is such a sweet story i just read the whole fucking thing and i loved it!
chauberry chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
0.0
Kuro Taiyoukai chapter 14 . 2/5/2007
can u update?
danielle chapter 16 . 1/2/2007
i truly believe that this is one of the best fanfics i have read yet. keep up the good work. hopfully you wright a sequal i will be looking forward to it!
midnight craving chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I have read this story before and I must say, that this is still very much a great story! Keep up the awesome work, ok?
Nanami Tsukiko - MoonWeaver chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
VERY INTERESTING
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 16 . 12/15/2006
That was a great story Im glad it all ended well, anyway keep up the good work. :)
fireXsmiling chapter 16 . 10/31/2006
cute!
Lady Shikon chapter 16 . 10/20/2006
Ya know something? I read this story a lot of times and i still love it! You should really think about making more stories like this. Inuyasha/Kagome pairings rock!
jennfer storm chapter 6 . 10/15/2006
hehehe. i through my shose at the wall to. hehehe ;)
kanitheinuyourikigoddess chapter 16 . 6/7/2006
i loved it and hail to the ramen! i have my own stash & when someone asks if they can have some i growl and give them the cold death glare and they back off. yeah i laughed my ass off when i read that kagome pushed sesshoumaru down the stairs and kicked him in the croch! i was mortified how could u do that to FLUFFY? well i gotta go see y ramen lover i know i am

dont mess with my ramen and u wont get hurt never come across

LITTLE BABY LORD SESSHY BOO BOO and HER ramen or u will be in horrible pain!( smirking while eating her ramen with her new

chopsticks) really gotta go see ya bye bye
mollie22 chapter 16 . 6/3/2006
AW! IT SO CUTE i am literly (SP?) crying...well g2g get a tissue
mollie22 chapter 14 . 6/3/2006
I Have A Question..., why dose she always say "Mew"?
lil shuna chapter 16 . 5/20/2006