Reviews for Stray Cat Strut
vhsgooey chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Awesome story!
MishaVonFox chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
Woohoo! I can't wait! I love this story! It's really good! *applauds* Can't wait for the next Chapter!
MishaVonFox chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Awesome! I really like this story! I've actually just downloaded the Stray Cat Strut song. It's awesome. )
Nowhere Man2 chapter 5 . 1/24/2005
lol (gee i start alotta reviews like this)

please write more!
cjflutterbye chapter 5 . 10/4/2004
Hey - this is cute!

But what the heck did you do, fall into the "Oldies" bin at a music store?

All the songs you've used so far seem to be from when I was in highschool - so you were Little!

So - when the school work and band practice are under control, please get to finishing this story.

Thansk
cjflutterbye chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
I was in highschool when Stray Cats put that song out. I loved it then and still do... agh I'm OLD.

BTW - Good job on this a lot of fun.
SWT chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Hey, NB! It's me, SapphireWhiteTigress...since I couldn't find an e-mail address for you...I'll just send what I gotta send in a review! Still love the story, of course! Anyhow, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind joining my C2 community thingamajig! If ya wanna, just e-mail me and I'll send ya an activation thingy, if not, no worries! Still gonna love your story. :-D See ya!
Neko-Yuff16 chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
awwe! i LOVE that kinda romance-drama...ya know! where two people are in love, but one is all like "but they dont love me! they probly hate me instead..." ya know! i love it! and then they dont tell each other that they love each other cuz they think the same thing...::sigh:: _ oh well, update soon! ttyl, buh bye! _
Lady C Andrews chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
Hey, I really like this fic. Please, update ASAP! I'll be waiting!

So, there's not gonna be ANY type of Vash and Meryl sappiness? *sighs* Oh well, I'm not an overly large fan of sap anyway (too much can kill a person...) _ But I do love Vash and Meryl! Well, until next time! Bye!

SWT
Calumongal chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
Yay, more Kuroneko! Sorry I haven’t been reviewing for you, I’ve got two jobs (one morning, one night) and my laptop’s been broken for a couple months, but I’m back now! But enough excuses! Let’s see...you added a Kuroneko plushie (my own Kuroneko plushie approves!) I actually like this chappie more then the last one, you’ve made improvements as a writer. I only caught a couple of past-present tense mistakes, but that’s it. This was also longer then the last chapter, wasn’t it? I like long chapters, so I didn’t mind that at all either. Oh, and Layla was really funny, I liked her reaction to Vash’s name. I’ll have to review the rest for you tomorrow, I only have about 5hrs to sleep, so...see ya later (and I’ll try to update myself ASAP! I know you‘ve been waiting, sorry!)
Neko-Yuff16 chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
do you think that you could clarify more often as to who is saying what and all, cuz im getting confused as to whats going on with who. Thanks, but from what i could get, this chapter was great! i still dont undterstand whats wrong with Meryl...? oh well.._ update soon! ttyl, buh bye!
Lady C Andrews chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
You're doing great! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please, update soon!
angelarms chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
sorry about not signing in but I have this stupid virus on my computer and it wont let me sign in to my account which is really annoying because I want to update Freedom.

Anyway this chapter was great, I loved the way you portray your characters and I simply must know what happens, I got a bit confused between the scene changes you have but it didn't take me long to figure out who was speaking. Anyway overall it was great and I really hope you update soon.

Well I'm off to try and sign in again so until next time...
Dyscrasia chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
Hello there! Thank you so much for the nice reviews that you left on my fanfics :) I finally came over and read your stories, sorry it took so long. But I must say, I've fallen for your writing style. Keep up the good work! :)
Batbabe1 chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
Another cute chapter. And I think you improved with your descriptions and everything (what I mean is that it flowed better). And I like how Kuroneko plays a big part, for a cat anyway. Very cool. Continue!