Reviews for Critical Path: repost
Midnight Gazer chapter 14 . 4/7/2009
I know this is ancient history but I keep picking through it and finding the most stellar things. I love the whole attic/closet/feelings analogy. It's so true the stuff about knowing the difference between thinking and feeling. Stellar.
strawberries'n'sugar chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Oh. I feel stupid now. But, yay, story that I wanted. And companion piece to once more with feeling! I am happy now. I'll be back at like, midnight to review (I've gotta go read it now, lol).
Dosia chapter 26 . 5/23/2006
Wonderful, wonderful story! I couldn't stop reading it! Ivica was the best ;)

I like that your characters were real, their feautures were as in the show :)
jeangres chapter 15 . 4/13/2006
Re-reading it and I still think that this is one of the best Luby fanfic ever.
elohimdancer319 chapter 24 . 3/17/2006
That was so awesome. My story seems so emotionally shallow compared to both of yours. You truly have mastered Luby and deeply psychological and emotional writing. I love the humor. I was trying so hard not to laugh and wake my sister when I was reading it. Great job!
Jools chapter 26 . 2/27/2006
I think Ivica is a fantastic character and I don't usually take to original characters in fanfic.

A lot of this made me laughout loud, Luka and Ivica and the underwear, ivica asking to drive and being told no, Ivica's shoes, his stuff with Carter. Then again there was a lot that I thought was very moving, especially Ivica remembering Elena at the piano, reembering where he grew up and thinking of Danijela. Nice theme running through about if terrible things hadn't happened he wouldn't have these good things now - they only have Rosa because the other children and Danijela died.

Sad and funny - thankyou.
No.13Baby chapter 26 . 2/24/2006
He. Great, of course. You know, I'm sorry, but I absolutely loved the very beginning. I was literally laughing aloud. It's been said before, but I don't think any Luka's Dad we could see on the show would live up to Ivica.
girlintheyankeeshat chapter 26 . 2/24/2006
Fabulous as always. Witty and sentimental and Ivica is just a brilliant creation, so vividly portrayed.
pounamou chapter 26 . 2/24/2006
well, wasn't expecting Ivica but it's really, amazingly and awesomely, geniusly good!

let's hope that Luka's dad is as good as Ivica!

can't wait to read you some more.
anonymous01 chapter 26 . 2/24/2006
Beautiful ending. I loved Ivica's dual bitterness and joy, and his anxiety at Rosa being too "American." Perfect.
hungrytiger chapter 26 . 2/24/2006
Incredible. I read this last bit with a lump in my throat. You've drawn Ivica and the baby so beautifully I can completely see it in my mind's eye. I think any character the TV show creates for Luka's father will seem two dimensional in comparison. Thanks for sharing your writing talents, eye for detail and imagination with us!
Shameem chapter 26 . 2/23/2006
Amazing. I'm now dreading meeting Luka's father on the show if it ever happens because he has to be Ivica and he just won't be. I can even see why Luka is who he is because of Ivica nad of course the wonderful Elena who we've never met. The memory of her at the piano is beautiful.

Ivica a wonderfully drawn character. I love that he isn't always someone I can like but I always feel for him. He's real to me and I can't think of any higher praise than that when it comes to a fictional character.

And a total stroke of genius - the pork butcher from Sasik. Is this a real place? I'll bet it is because I know from previous chapters that you do your research.

I want this story to go on for ever.
watch4rx chapter 26 . 2/23/2006
Delightful! You've created and continue to develop a complex 3-dimensional character who is at once irreverent and soulful. I feel like I would know Ivica if I ever met him on the street. You have such a wonderful way of fleshing out characters' actions with their thoughts and souls. Thank you for sharing your talented writing with us.
naomip chapter 25 . 1/24/2006
As I search the site on a regular basis for something worth reading, it's always a treat to run across your name on a fic! I know it will be well written, grammatically correct, and involve Luka! This chapter is no exception. A very enjoyable ending to a fic that I enjoyed way back when. I especially loved the last few lines. Do they mean that you'll be starting another fic in the series?
Shameem chapter 25 . 1/22/2006
Great job, really great job. So now I have Luka's POV and Abbys POV - how about you give us Ivica's POV?