Reviews for Critical Path: repost
girlintheyankeeshat chapter 24 . 7/10/2004
Brilliant. I loved the analogy about the war poets, very poignant. I've loved all of your fics so far, I hope this will not be the last. Excellent stuff, a pleasure as always.
Fran chapter 24 . 7/10/2004
absolutely stunning, hilarious, tender.

you may be 2 diff. writers but that's why it works so well!

any epilogue ?
wcynic chapter 23 . 6/28/2004
China sucks. As does my internet connection. But reading chapter 22 (again) on makes life a lot better. Loving this as per the usual, eagerly anticipating the baby's grand entrance.
Mrs Eyre chapter 22 . 6/16/2004
elisabethbennet - thanks for the review; I'm glad you're enjoying this even if you don't like it much (which is I think what you were saying). In answer to your question no, I'm not professional. "Reconcilable Differences" was the first piece of creative writing I ever produced. I have to produce papers and reports for work but in those cases creativity is hardly an advantage!
elisabethbennet chapter 16 . 6/16/2004
I know that this is a repost, so I'm not even sure if your keeping track of this and reading the reviews, but what the hell. I've started so I'll finish.

Personally I think that fanfics are good if, like an episode I suppose, the the storyline goes the way you would like. And they aren't good if it doesn't.

Fanfics are not great simply because the writting isn't. Not that I'm saying they're bad, but amateur writting will bring down any piece, no matter how much you like the way the story goes.

I know what your thinking. Is this going anyway? Believe me it is, and I do have a point, so please don't give up on me.

I'm not really a Luby fan because no matter how much I enjoy storylines which involve Luka shedding clothes, I've never really liked Abby. And therefore, by the self-inflicted rules I stated before I cannot say that this fic is especially good.

My God? How rude!

Please do not email me with viruses. Read on. Once again I stress, this is actually going somewhere.

Despite not being especially good, it is great. The writting is of such a standard that I'm sure you could keep me enthralled with a 50 word piece on physics. It is, simply put, professional. Which promts me to ask, are you? Are you professional, that is? Have you done any work outside fanfiction?

P.S. It might be of use to note that I HATE physics.
heidi chapter 21 . 6/11/2004
An Abby who's got her act together and a

happy Luka. Loving every word.
heidi chapter 15 . 6/10/2004
I'm still reading it AND loving it. So

sorry I didn't tell you earlier.
Mandarin chapter 22 . 6/8/2004
This is still going, huh. I don't agree about the writing there out of character, Abby would never be like this with Luka its Carter she loves. This story sucks and the writing does no writer as you don't understand Abby and Carter at all they belong together and everyone know it apart from sad lubies like you.
damnyankee chapter 22 . 6/8/2004
okay. I'm a devoted Carby, so I thought I would be utterly offended by this fic. And, by rote, I disagree with the outcome.

That having been said: your writing is amazing! I just sat and read this fic all the way through, and I'd already read the first have. But you know what? This deserves to be read over and over again. You are so good! I don't know if you intend to keep writing this, but I really hope you do. ::claps::
Mom2Kat chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Story was excellent, I am eagerlly waiting the rest of the chapters. I really like how you have adressed the issues both these charecters have rather than skirting it and writing fluff. Dialogue was done very well and quite true to the origonals. I especially like how you have written Luka's family, they seem very real to me.
girlintheyankeeshat chapter 22 . 6/8/2004
Excellent as always. Very emotional towards the end, well portayed. I also like how you've kept Abby and Carter's difficult friendship a dynamic throughout.
hungrytiger chapter 21 . 6/2/2004
What a gorgeous ending! Abby is such a grump in this tale. I feel for Luka...
wcynic chapter 20 . 5/24/2004
You know I love it ;)
Still holding out for that Ivica spinoff.
messyone chapter 20 . 5/23/2004
I just wanted to tell you that I love this story! I'm married to a writer who is always talking about how bad and undisciplined other professionals are. Mostly, it's rare to read something where a writer has found a vouice and really continues it throughout a story, I also love that the pregnancy hasn't been two chapters. I think this is wonderful and I find myself really wishing that Abby was this insightful and able to grow on the show. Please keep it going .
CryOnMyShoulder chapter 20 . 5/23/2004
That was great, hehe. I love how they decorated the tree with baby socks. You are an amazing writer, and I hope to continue seeing stories by you.
You rock.