Reviews for Critical Path: repost
girlintheyankeeshat chapter 8 . 2/11/2004
Wow. Painstakingly brilliant, I actually cried hard at that last part. This story just goes from strength to strength.
athingsublime chapter 7 . 2/6/2004
I'm very tempted to leave the kind of review that I said I usually leave on FF, but I'll be good ;) I love this story, Shellie, and I love your Luka and Abby. They're not exactly the Luka and Abby of the show, but they feel like them, if that makes any sense. Post more soon!
Fire Dancer1 chapter 6 . 2/2/2004
Shellie, I love it. I'm so glad you're posting this section of my favorite saga. I love that it's in Abby's POV; you write her so well. Can't wait for more!
girlintheyankeeshat chapter 6 . 2/1/2004
Seeing as here in the UK, we've just got season ten I was enthralled by Abby's ambiguity towards Carter in this chapter and I loved: "I don't want a drink, I don't want a cigarette; I want my husband to wake up and come watch laundry with me". Just perfect. Can't wait fot the next part!
mutant doc chapter 6 . 1/31/2004
Its a pleasure to read a well-written and well-planned story. I have enjoyed all of your stories and this one is certainly of the high caliber I've come to expect and appreciate! I like that it contains familiar characters but is written from a different perspective than your other work. The attention you have put into the writing is obvious. Usually when I know where a story starts (ch.1 of CP) and ends (epilogue of RD), I lose interest but this one has kept me checking frequently for updates. Thanks for putting time and care into the writing.
Californiagirl2 chapter 6 . 1/31/2004
Wonderful to see another chapter. Great stuff!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7