Reviews for Choices
F you
henry chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
what the he'll y don't you do a happy ending 4 once bitch
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
YESSSS! I finally found this again! This story is awesome, even though it hasn't been updated in 8 years, which means you're either dead (I hope not!) or you just no longer come on if you are reading this, I wanna give you a thumbs up, and tell you to UPDATE, dang it!
Ultima chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
What? Did Jumba quote Black Doom from Shadow the Hedgehog? Black Doom says " I gave you life, and THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME? The irony of it all is that I gave you life. Now I'll take it back!". Jumba said the same thing along those lines!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 1/3/2009
cool. funny.
constentien9000 chapter 11 . 4/27/2007
where the hell did you come up with this stuff so tell me what where you thinking when you wrote this story it had so many things wrong with it that I could've stopped reading it but you are still the superior writer apart from Diamond but still good.
constentien9000 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
this is quite the work of someone who claimed to be a novice at writing but It doesn't matter I want your help with my story please its about latia's and requyza before your story begins A proluge if you would have it. plus How can a story begin with out how every one was created. HU.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 11 . 8/15/2005
{stares blankly at screen while muse throws up, causing a large portion of the floor, the floor below it, the floor below that one, and about six feet of foundation to desolve}
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 9 . 8/15/2005
{stares blankly} you included a XENOMORPH in this story? SWEET! and to think, I was beginning to hate this story with a burning passion. {reads part where spooky actually attacks} You forgot to include the razor sharp tail in your list of attacks. By the way, Yin is female. Also, the number of people (so to speak) who have been fighting in this fic makes it sound like some kind of video game. as for Gantu, never have I read a fic where he has been screwed over this badly. And what about 625? did he survive the crash? can he swim?
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
{struggles to keep muse from clawing at screen}
Mareo and Anime chapter 11 . 11/19/2004
Me: O.O ... I hate to say it, but poor Gantu... He's only doing his job...

Anime: And that bit at the end... (Shudders)
Morning Dove chapter 11 . 8/4/2004
This was quite an amusing story. I hope to see more of your writing soon.

Morning Dove
mjostextremeprincess chapter 8 . 8/4/2004
uh yeah topper is a guy and while we are at it yin is a girl. sorry for the flame.
K9 The First chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
(call me K9)

Well...I stand corected, Harry Potter actually IS good for something! And that Ban-kar crap makes me glad I'm a Christian, where you don't have to sufer all your life just to get redemption. Just admit Jeasus is the son of God. (AND MEAN IT!)
fangsire chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
a really good story. i look forward to reading another one.