Reviews for Perchance to Dream
Monkeystarz chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
well that was confusing but good none-the-less
Sapphy chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Dude, that is freakin' crazy. I saw the last episode of the thing and the movie, and read some manga, and don't know that much about it, but...HOLY CRAP...that is crazy.

Great work Lara-chan!
Meirelle chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Boo. :( You made it sad. I would have liked to see more.
Zithromax chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
OMG, too scary. Poor Spike-chan. I feel his pain...I'd rather go take a few billion sleeping pills and go back to bed...
BUT WHERE THE HELL WAS VICIOUS? (ok, that was semi-random but still. forgive me. viccy was cool.)
Moon Minamino chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Moon-ward liked the story! Moon-ward can't wait to read snouther cowboy bebop fic *runs to find more cowboy bebop fics*
sweet-garbonzo chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Wow! That was a great story! I can understand how Suburbia would be hell for Spike. Great work.
Becca Lane chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
wow...that was...woah...damn, that was trippy. but trippy in the most wonderfully amazing way. i love the idea of the whole thing being a dream. it reminds me of dallas, when they killed off that patrick duffy character, and then decided that it was a bad idea, so they made the whole thing a dream...not that that has anything to do with bebop...anyway, i loved your piece, it was simply fabulous, please continue to write.
MonsterBrat chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Holy shit! simple and good, and totally in line with the series theme. Heh, this one's going to my favorites.
ToasterNINJA chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
This is really, really awsome.