Reviews for To Sow in Anger
Evil Asch chapter 12 . 11/16/2008
Awesome! You three need to work together again, this was a fabulous rolicking ride and you nailed methos.
Dadaiiro chapter 12 . 10/15/2008
oh! this was interesting to read! lol, I just love Methos, and well, reading about his student (when he alwasy says he would never have one) was sweet. It's a shame this ended so soon... I wanted to read more! hey, are there any plans for a sequel? It would be great! anyway, good story!
James chapter 12 . 5/14/2008
this was a really good story. Great read, really great read.
MarbleGlove chapter 12 . 11/14/2006
This is excellent. I liked Kendell and poor Meinhoff who starts out a villian but then gets revealed as just as human as everyone else. And I particularly like Methos who plays his friends off of each other and will admit to regreting past acts but never, ever of feeling guilty. This is a fabulous story. Thanks for sharing it.
Kitty2228 chapter 12 . 9/26/2005
Glad you guys met this challenge. I had a good time reading it
joe chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Nice story. Good plot and the humor really helped carry it along.
elle-nora chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
As one of the three writers of this story, may I suggest you check out the stories submitted to Fan Fiction by each of us.
Undead American chapter 8 . 5/27/2004
Ladies, great work so far! Can't wait to finish.

If I might offer a suggestion, you three need to make this story easier to find. I'd suggest hyperlinking to it from your pages. I know elle-nora mentions it on her page but she gives no URL or link in her favorite stories or favorite authors. If I didn't already like her work, I wouldn't have taken the trouble to find this.
Meme chapter 12 . 3/28/2004
Surprisingly good collaboration girls. Glad you put your muses together. The story held my interest, with a spectrum of emotions. Hopefully you all will write again together.
Penny chapter 12 . 1/26/2004