Reviews for Green Dragon
Chioma chapter 1 . 8/1
I like that story but be honest did you base "Maris" on you since you both kinda got the same name and she is not in the series and is kinda in my option irrelevant.
The Real Outsider chapter 24 . 9/5/2014
Dear present with a rude review

Hey bitch put your money where your ads is. This is a awesome story I love it and would read it fifty. Times.
EscapeReality.98 chapter 30 . 11/6/2012
Loved the story espicially how you made B/V wait
RealTalk chapter 30 . 10/22/2012
damn good now i'm going to read the sequel...
vegetabulmalover chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
loved it
preciousjade76 chapter 30 . 3/9/2011
Loved this story. I hope the sequel is just as good. I'm running out ur stories to read. LOL! Hopefully someday u will finish the rest.
preciousjade76 chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
This starting to get interesting.
BV chapter 30 . 2/14/2010
kewl not bad
Fire Witch 55 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
please the story under completed section. bye
Priestess of Passion chapter 30 . 4/20/2009
ah theres a sequel! i can't wait! great job!
Zhekee chapter 30 . 4/16/2009
an interesting and a very good fic, i hope the sequel is as good as this one.
earlschibiangel chapter 30 . 11/10/2007
I LOVED it! And you are right. The flamers can go FUCK themselves! They need to get the stick out of their asses and write their own damn story. I like it and can't wait to read the sequel.
goodlife93 chapter 30 . 4/22/2007
luv this fic!

going on my favs!

mercuriancat chapter 30 . 4/9/2006
This was a great story! LONG...but nevertheless, fantastic and yummy! You are definitely one of my fave authors and you did a great job. Well, I'm off to start the sequel to this... Hope it's as good as this, if not, better!
MagamiGurl chapter 30 . 10/13/2005
oo; wow I really liked this story too. I like almost all your V/B stories! Im such a loser ;_; But thats ok, because I really liked your stroy and Im glad you waited " so long" to have vegeta and bulma get together, gives them more character. Ok Im done. :)