Reviews for His Eyes
AngelSlayer1998 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
BEAUTIFUL. EMOTIONAL. ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT. I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW. IF JESSE REALLY LEFT SUZE LIKE THIS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BOOKS THEN I WOULD HAVE THROWN MYSELF OFF THE ROOF
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Aw! That's the third sad story I've read in a row about Jese and Suze! Why does the world live to reduce me to tears like this! I liked it though.
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Aww, poor Suze. Great job on this story. Really, excuse the pun, heartbreaking. :)
Twilightrocks27 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
omg i'm seriously like crying! that was so sad! especially the ending! great job but seriously i NEVER CRY when i'm reading books or fanfics this is the first time ( so sad!
Vicky-toria chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
OMG I'M BAWLING! That was ridiciously SAD! TEARS!
Em Fargo chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
i am so overwhelmed by the emotion of this story, all i can think to say is that you misspelled "hollow". "hollow" means empty, "hallow" means sacred. don't get me wrong, i'm about to cry, i'm just a grammar nazi. this makes me miss jesse so much... the last line was just so.. o man... o jeez... really good.
lyrical love chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
amazing, i loved it.

it was so sad
missy mee chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
i'm crying
the fork chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
wow, this is so fantastic. i really like it. great job.
ExMachiina chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
This story is living proof that fanfictions can break my heart too. :[ Very good.
Kat chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
WOW. I've never seen the sho or movie or whatever it is, but that story was AMAZING. Real feeling. I loved it.
Querida1605 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
THAT WAS GOOD. I LOVE IT. IT WAS SAD. WRITE MORE
The Dark Shark chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Oh my God, my eyes are tearing up...It's exactly the way I imagined Suze would be if Jesse is gone...too sad. You deserve an award or something.
Pens in potatoes chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
AWE! This is so sad. And yet, I love it! This is so outstanding! I wish you would update, adding another chapter...or something. I like how you ended this. Maybe it is best leaving it the way it is. Do whatever you feel is best. I love this! You rock!

Tory
Charcoal Hearts chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
This is so sad. :-( Short but deep. That was a great ending you wrote writing.