Reviews for Who Wants to Marry a Sniper Target?
Tamouri chapter 10 . 3/23/2007
that was HILARIOUS!
Vergil's Mate chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Lmao! This stroy is hilarious! I love it! _. keep up the good work n update!
El loopy chapter 10 . 11/3/2006
Very funny. It really made me laugh. The pink teddy bear and laser eyed chipmunk were a nice touch.
Reader with nothing to do chapter 5 . 9/26/2006
Chipmunks and orange peals and dragons, oh my! You know Stuart there's a thing called Geek Squad...

Good story, keep it up.
Dinoman chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
This is an awesome story, you've gotta keep this stuff up. It's hilarious!
Dinoman chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
THIS JUST GETS FUNNIER AND FUNNIER! This is one of the funniest stories I have ever read on FanFiction and anywhere else! LOL!
Dinoman chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
Still extremely funny. I noticed in the movie that the caller guy cocked his rifle heaps of times even though he obviously had rounds in the gun already.
Dinoman chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
LOL Oh my God this story is freakin hilarious! It's just like the movie with the flamethrower thing, with people blaming him for stuff he didn't do. You sure know how to write a good comedy.
dillonjam chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
i find this story very amazing and funny. they made it so its still a serious situation and still quite funny. because just like in the movies he gets threaten because of a stupid reason. in the real movie it was for cheating and in this storys its for a how nice his hair is. and then the caller wants stu to go into the nearby building and buy him a bean burrito. and then he tells stu that he has given enough information on the hair products and stu is relieved, and then he goes where did you buy those stylish shoes?
Sibille LaNoire chapter 10 . 11/8/2005
Aw, poor honey-biscut man. :P
Annie chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
Very enjoyable, so funny with the teddy bear and the lazereyed chipmunks
Achillina chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
Oh, I loved this..lol I love colin farrell..it was hillarious!Though the snipper should return...and I dunno stalk Stu. Anyway, going to favourites, continue soon please!
lyingfromyou chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
You make me giggle. A lot. Good work.
Sibille LaNoire chapter 8 . 12/21/2004
lol. Man, this story is so funny. But dang, the ending is kinda scary! o_0. Will there be more?
big mac chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
was kinda pants. not funny and i skipped most of it after i realised the direction of the story. stick to your day job, mate, which is probably something to do with a library or a postal facility.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »