Reviews for Du'elea
Desertfyre chapter 12 . 9/27/2010
Wow! I love the twist in this story! It was awesome! I was just as shocked to see that Faramir was the true king of men. Great story! I enjoyed it! D
lindahoyland chapter 11 . 9/25/2005
This was a truly gripping you for a great read.
Kass chapter 12 . 7/20/2005
I just read this story, It's FANTASTIC, Sequel please, with the two true Kings of the men: Aragorn and Faramir. Ruling the Middle Earth together.
Ealcynn chapter 12 . 5/16/2005
Wow, this is really nice! I especially loved the earlier chapters, but there were brilliant moments throughout. A truely enjoyable yarn!
Navaer Lalaith chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I know it's late to say this, but your title is wrong. It doesn't mean "seeing darkness". It means nothing at all. It's Grelvish. Not Elvish. How about "Cened Fuin"? Or, for nightmare- Ôl Um/Faeg.

Galu a teithad vain! (Good fortune and fair writing!)

Navaer Lalaith
bugpunk chapter 12 . 5/1/2004
i loved the ending...glad Miriel was free in the end... very good story, the best i've ever read! sad its over tho *now what can i do with my life? lol* but i enjoyed reading it! plz write more! :)
bugpunk chapter 11 . 5/1/2004
aww...i wanna give them all hugs! i loved this chapter the best i think! :) so sad that its pretty much over now tho :( awesome story! :)
bugpunk chapter 10 . 5/1/2004
aaww...poor faramir and aragorn :( we love them...
but it's an awesome story and soo interesting! love it :)
bugpunk chapter 9 . 5/1/2004
aagh! its a cliffie! was so good tho! and i'm finally reviewing! yay :)
bugpunk chapter 8 . 5/1/2004
omg! soo good! sorry, haven't reviewed in 4ever b/c of all my skool work...i updated stuff on ...name's bugpunk if u wanna r/r...soo glad u updated! very good chapter! i wanted to cry when i read bout the little girl :( must read next ch :)
very angry elf chapter 11 . 4/23/2004
good plot but the part about faramir being the true king and not aragorn is blasfamy
arwens-light chapter 12 . 4/20/2004
ah! its so awesome! and the ending is great! its a wonderful ending to a intense story...well, its awesome...and if i ever get around to updating, could you plz review? thanks...hope everythings going good for you...God bless you!
arwens-light chapter 11 . 4/20/2004
ah! that's awesome! is that true? about the heirs and the swords and all? and the birthmark? ah! that's awesome, especially if you thought of it all by yourself! ah! you're such a good writer!
arwens-light chapter 10 . 4/20/2004
yay! another great chapter! well, its still scary...and bloody and i hope that Faramir lives (though i really doubt that you would ever kill him off in one of your stories...) anyways...gonna go see if they make it out of the cave now!
arwens-light chapter 9 . 4/20/2004
wow! awesome chapter, sorry that it has taken me so long to review your story...its great! it gets kinda dark...and even terrifying...but its good...can't wait til the next chapters! (does everything that's happening to Faramir in his different demension thingy appear real? sorry if that makes no sense)