Reviews for Du'elea
ringmarciel chapter 12 . 4/18/2004
Hmm I am some what confused I think I need a family tree... ... argh nevermind I;m just confusing myself. Good story though, I really liked it. Though the Faramir being king thing was somewhat odd. But overall a great story!
Arahiril chapter 12 . 4/18/2004
This was AWESOME! I seemed to have missed the update before this one - I don't know how. But I did. But anyway... having Faramir as the heir of Numenor is just SO perfect - there are times when I thought he seemed a bit more than just your avg Numenorean (that whole, "blood of Numenor runs nearly true in him") and this was just a perfect story to match that. WOW was this awesome - that whole beast thing really freaked me out (in a good way) and, as always, your writing is just excellent. I love the part where Aragorn swears allegiance to Faramir SO much - I think that was my favourite part. Anyway, thanks for one of the best Farafics I've ever read, and I'm looking forward to whatever you do next!
the evil witch queen chapter 12 . 4/18/2004
good for faramir. i'm so glad you didn't kill him. i must admit, i was worried.
so it's really faramir who's the king of men? well, i think he made the right choice, not taking the throne.
well, very good!
Ruta Skadi chapter 12 . 4/18/2004
Good story! I really enjoyed the way you slowly revealed the mystery. My one (nitpicky) suggestion would be to go through and correct the spelling/word usage errors - it looks like it got run through spellchack and you ended up with a lot errors like using "heel" in place of "heal", "fell" instead of "feel", etc. The shame in that is that it stops the reader short for a second and keeps them from staying fully absorbed in your very good story!
jen chapter 12 . 4/17/2004
Terrific story! I thought "Fell Wound" would be my favorite, but I have a new favorite now. You write all the characters so well, especially Faramir. You also keep your readers guessing what's going to happen next. Please, please, will there be a sequel? For now, I guess I just have to re-read your other stories.
Mad Wolf chapter 12 . 4/17/2004
I love this story, you should make a sequal, and maybe tell what happened to some of the other stewards or something. Well, anyway, keep writin'!
Lilya chapter 12 . 4/17/2004
I'm glad that everything went well, but at the sam time I'm sad because it's over. This is has been a wonderful story, one of the best I've ever read!
Raksha The Demon chapter 12 . 4/17/2004
FINALLY! What great last few chapters! I just loved it when Faramir was revealed as the heir of Numenor, the King of Men; descendant of Elros, etc. I certainly didn't see it coming! And naturally, he gave his birthright up for tranquility in Gondor under the King. Loved his being portrayed as Aragorn's equal, they were terrific in the fight against the spider-serpent. And I love Faramir's having an ancestral sword that's just for him...
Callie3 chapter 8 . 3/13/2004
Yeah! Really long chapter! I like how Faramir found the little girl, she sounds extremely cute. Then poor Faramir - I hope that you don't do anything too bad to him...
the evil witch queen chapter 8 . 3/13/2004
poor little girl. she's had such a hard time of life. at least she got there and hopefully she isn't to late. oh, please don't let them be to late.
poor faramir, what do the acolytes want with him? what have his ancestors done to them?
well, very good! keep up the good work!
Raksha chapter 8 . 3/13/2004
Finally, another chapter! It's not been all that long; but when one likes a story and wants to read MORE, a month can seem like an eternity. An excellent story with excellent use of Faramir's dream; can't wait for the next chapter.
arwens-light chapter 8 . 3/12/2004
wow! both PUNK GOOSE and Wrunken are my best friends...we go to school together...anyways, sorry...m...that's scary...but i liked how you introduced Beregond's family...that doesn't happen very often...
DJ Sparkles chapter 7 . 3/11/2004
Oh please please update soon! This is a wonderful story, well written and well thought out. Please more?
Lilya chapter 7 . 2/29/2004
Can't wait for another chapter, please update soon! This story is awesome!
arwens-light chapter 7 . 2/26/2004
ah! another cliff! and surprisingly, i do remember cugildor! i feel so smart! uncle issie...oh! i know! haha! feel even smarter! ok, sorry, well, update soon!
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »