Reviews for Du'elea
arwens-light chapter 6 . 2/26/2004
ah! yes! cliff! m...hey, awesome chapter...a bit weird and mysterious though...and that's always good! SATs are in a month! augh!
wrunken chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Hi Lirenel! I read a little bit of your work and found out you were a Christian from my friend arwens-light. Thank God there is another Christian in this place! God bless you and I hope to keep in touch with you.
Nefcairiel chapter 7 . 2/17/2004
great story! can't wait to
Scholar chapter 7 . 2/16/2004
Wow! Another great set of chapter's! Thank you for being generous. Please post soon, the story is really heating up! Wonderful job with the AU expansion. Issie is most liekly Isildur. Very cool. I can't wait to see what happens next! Poor Faramir. What is he up to? :? -S.
the evil witch queen chapter 7 . 2/16/2004
uncle issie, isildur perhaps?
*glares at evil skittles* you ahd to make this another cliffe, didn't you? oh well, i suppose i'm just as bad when it comes to that.
very good. the tension is rising, faramir's fate hangs in the balance and poor aragorn can't do a thing about it. that must be so frustrating for him. he had better find him in the morning though.
when faramir knocked the guard out, was he sleep walking? he must have been, he would never diliberatly do something like that.
well, very good couple of chapters. keep up the good work!
Arahiril chapter 7 . 2/16/2004
Uncle Issie - Isildur? *would love it if I'm right* Lalala. ANYWAY - oh, huzzah! I do so love a good ghost story... I just love Faramir in his "mind not concentrating on anything else" phase. The arrival of Cugildor, of the Amee Miriel-fighting lineage is a very good idea - might as well throw in somebody who actually knows what's going on. I'm hoping he can help Faramir with his book. *confuzzled over Lomare* Looking forward to the next chapter(s), since this one is even more of a cliffie than last chapter!
PUNK GOOSE chapter 7 . 2/15/2004
that was so good! ugh, im gonna die tho *in a good way...really want to read more!* uncle issie? is that isildur? i dunno...
PUNK GOOSE chapter 6 . 2/15/2004
wow! that was really good! poor faramir...i luv him! sorta confused but i think im supposed to be...gotta read the next ch... :)
Lydia2 chapter 7 . 2/15/2004
AH! A horrible cliffie! And lovely Uncle Isildur...
TheAngleofMusic chapter 7 . 2/15/2004
Wow! Faramir knocked someone out, how strange! I'm glad that someone has actually found something that might help! Please update soon or I might go as mad as Denethor!
TheAngleofMusic chapter 4 . 2/14/2004
I'm glad that Faramir and Eowyn can actually share a happy moment!
the evil witch queen chapter 5 . 2/6/2004
poor faramir, he really isn't having a good time. what is amee about anyway? will she try and kill him? or does she want to help him?
well, very good. excellent cliffe, everyone'll have to read the next chapter!
keep up the good work!
PUNK GOOSE chapter 5 . 2/5/2004
that was so good! yeah it was a bit of a cliff-hanger, but its all good...luvd it! :) soo sad, and suspenseful, and sorta creepy...very good!
PUNK GOOSE chapter 4 . 2/5/2004
yay! lots of reading! poor faramir! :(
PUNK GOOSE chapter 3 . 2/5/2004
omg! this is so awesome! i luv it! must go read a little bit confused, but i think its supposed to be that
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »