Reviews for 0 What Went Before
Sad... somehow...
Pathatlon chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Pureblood mothers are bitches
Silver Ice chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
Poor girl! She's really messed up from this whole Legilimens thing! Gee whiz, cracked up mom too! Excellent job though, I definitly like this!
Silver Ice chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Severus Snape has a friend...a very good friend...a very good FEMALE friend. :) I knew you could not have been alone all his life! Excellent first chapter here.
Javen Green chapter 2 . 5/26/2004
I really like this. I checked out your work like you asked; its good what I've read!

Sorry about the update-a-month thing. Real life is really annoying, huh? : )
Alex25 chapter 2 . 5/6/2004
If she can read his mind, why didn't she believe he'd forgiven her? You don't have to answer that. Maybe she was too tired, maybe she doesn't invade his mind completely, maybe he didn't truly forgive her though he thought he did, maybe all sorts of things. Obviously, just like time travel stories, it's hard to write about mind readers. It tends to get a bit messy. But I liked this anyway. I like the names of the house elves. They're good solid house elf names, and not just anyone can give a house elf a proper name.
Alex25 chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Wow. Powerful start. I like the interaction between Muriel and Severus. I had a friend like him when I was younger, and I always told him to marry me, so I know how she feels. Scary mom.
Nadreth chapter 2 . 5/3/2004
Wow I hadn't noticed this story before its really good~:D
Daintress chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
Hopefully this will serve to put straight in everyone's minds exactly what her relationship with Severus is turning into. Best friends, yes, but he's already becoming very protective of her, even though he knows she can take care of herself as well as he can. It also goes to show that their friendship is completely outside their parents' jurisdiction. They're allies against most of the adults, with the exception of Papa. Thanks so much for your reviews!
~Brandy
Daintress chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Okay, I know that as a beginning for my saga, this doesn't quite explain Mur's talents sufficiently, but you've got to remember that she's only 9, and she doesn't understand them fully yet herself. Also, it was written AFTER Sorting Things Out, in which one scene referred to this, causing me to step back and write it up. Maybe it will make more sense if you come back and read it after you've at least gotten as far as year 3, in which there is also a reference to The Fight.
Ani Savioli chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
Your group of fics begins with this one, yeah?
It's very good. I don't read many fics with Severus (only the really good ones), but I liked it.
When I have time I'll read your other fics
Live Fast Die Never chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
it's good.
Straycat1 chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
what a b**ch that mother is, I hope Muriels father will keep on beeing so sweet
Yazethet chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
Definitely an interesting glimpse into Severus Snape's childhood. I'm definitely going to have to read the rest of your stories to find out what happens with Mur and Sev.
lavender baby chapter 2 . 3/4/2004
hey! this is really interesting! its caught my attention and your writing is really sophisticated! i'll read the rest later since i'm writing chapter 4 or itLLoP right now!