Reviews for Web of Lies: Revelations
peggy77 chapter 46 . 4/15
Nice story.
peggy77 chapter 29 . 4/14
I just wanted to tell you that I think your chapter length is just fine and that even though I do catch a few errors here and there, you have actually done a very good job writing this in English rather than your native language.

I also very much like this story.
Nice good Nice
Nice good
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
Just to say, i really, really love it when Dumbledore isn't bashed. he was, from waht i cn tell, manipulative, but the bashing is too much. it's nice to have a Dumbledore who lives up to his reputed wisdom and kindliness
Pathseekerme chapter 17 . 4/25/2017
Oh, please don't let any idiots keep you from writing! You are an excellent writer, and I should know - I used to teach Creative Writing from 6th graders through Adults (for about 15 years). Your characters seem so real and interact so well with one another that it brings your story to life. And your descriptions are very vivid; I can see what you're writing about so well that it's like watching a movie in my mind's eye and I absolutely love it that your story is so full of life! I have really enjoyed your "mini-story" about how Snape and "Alec" are getting on and what they do together. I had to laugh aloud when Alec grabbed Uncle Severus's hand and went skipping off that way, dragging him off. Don't let people tell you how to write your story; you're the only one who can write it the way it should be written. When someone writes to tell you your chapters "should be" longer, or shorter, or anything else, tell them if they don't like your story they should go write their own, so the rest of us can read it next - if it is any good! And that if yours isn't good enough, they are welcome to read others and make suggestions about which ones you should read. You don't actually have to do anything they say and maybe they'll go away and leave you alone. Good job writing this story!
katiek121 chapter 46 . 4/22/2017
I enjoyed this story!
LoneTraveler chapter 46 . 4/11/2017
FYI, in my review before this one, when I said Snape loves the kid I didn't mean in a slash kind of way, just as an uncle as in the story!

Anyway, thank you for sharing this story with us. It really was quite good! I really liked how you developed the characters.
LoneTraveler chapter 12 . 4/8/2017
Oh God. Snape sincerely loves that kid. As secrets come out, when the s*** hits the fan, the s*** is REALLY going to hit the fan. This is riveting, I can't put it down. Poor Alec when it happens. I hope you don't leave us in suspense. I love that he gets to experience what people caring for him feels like. There's good emotional depth in your writing.

The first "Web of Lies" story set things up extremely well for however things come to light in this story. In fact, they seem like one long story, but I'm still glad you broke them up into two stories. Anyway, back to the story!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 2/16/2017
This seems to be a sequel to something. You forgot to put what the sequel is. You also forgot to put a beginning in it! Chapter 1 is more like in the middle!

Did you type the fic while on dope? If so please don't drive and kill someone! It could be your own mom!
SaiyaCat chapter 33 . 1/3/2017
The ending to this Chapter was EPIC.
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 1/2/2017
Wicked
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 1/2/2017
Hahahaha
julesa66 chapter 32 . 9/15/2016
The wish magic was a good thought. But why didn't anyone ask to see Alec's memory of the event so they could see what he did? to have it just as wish magic when we know how powerful Harry is, is just ridiculous. I wish you would have gone more into it in the story especially with how the wards were also.
Delete-account-please-8018839 chapter 45 . 6/30/2016
I meant in my review

Well I have to say great work in this and I look forward to when you put up the squeak to this story.
3,747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »