Reviews for Web of Lies: Revelations
Rileypotter29 chapter 33 . 12/14/2019
lmao this chapter made me want to become a teacher
mumphie chapter 46 . 8/28/2019
I truly enjoyed your story. It was well woven and intriguing. I hope there is a sequel. You have created an interesting niche in the HP world. I like the apprenticeship idea. It should be in more stories!
mumphie chapter 37 . 8/28/2019
Is it wrong to wish he could stay as Alec? - At least if and until he NEEDS to be a Potter for the Wizengamot.
LAB1 chapter 46 . 7/6/2019
A terrific story! I would have never guessed thst English isn't your native language. Sure there are mistakes, but most fanfiction is riddled with them. I find myself easily editing in my head and it can make the reading more interesting as long as the writting isn't juvenile. I found it a little odd with how often they treated Alec like a small child. Constantly putting him on their laps and generally treating him like he was 6. I pull my 5 year olds in my lap to comfort them, but I can't imagine my sensitive 10 year old putting up with that. He will still crawl into my bed after a bad dream to calm down with hugs and he is a very affectionate child. Even my 8 year old will sit next to me for comfort or affection. He'll put his head in my lap so I can lightly scratch his head or back, but long gone are the days where I could pull him into my lap. I can't remember the last time he tried sadly. Maybe Alec, being neglected his whole known life, just needed that basic childish affection. It still seemed so odd thinking of a 15 year old acting that way. So very emotionally stunted. He didn't seem shy, but very abused. His teachers would have picked up on the regression in emotional reactions even after having never met him before I'd have thought.
Guest chapter 46 . 3/12/2019
good story
SilverDragon1218 chapter 46 . 1/16/2019
This was awesome! You kept Snape's character perfectly! I actually liked Albus in this, there are so many Dumbledore bashing ones out there and this was like a breath of fresh air. Loved every chapter, and I kinda expected the whole crazy teacher thing, ya know I saw 'DADA' and 'Auror' in on sentence and I was immediately wary O-o You kept Ron's reaction true to his character without completely bashing him and Lan is in Ravenclaw so no surprise there.

The ending was a bit anticlimactic though... with Harry's powers and all the training he's been doing I expected a bit more explosions and stuff...

Apart from that I could go on and on but alas I must be gone. Thank you for this great fic! Have a nice day!
11586209-Delete-Please chapter 46 . 12/29/2018
That was a good one.
peggy77 chapter 46 . 4/15/2018
Nice story.
peggy77 chapter 29 . 4/14/2018
I just wanted to tell you that I think your chapter length is just fine and that even though I do catch a few errors here and there, you have actually done a very good job writing this in English rather than your native language.

I also very much like this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2018
Nice good Nice
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2018
Nice good
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
Just to say, i really, really love it when Dumbledore isn't bashed. he was, from waht i cn tell, manipulative, but the bashing is too much. it's nice to have a Dumbledore who lives up to his reputed wisdom and kindliness
Pathseekerme chapter 17 . 4/25/2017
Oh, please don't let any idiots keep you from writing! You are an excellent writer, and I should know - I used to teach Creative Writing from 6th graders through Adults (for about 15 years). Your characters seem so real and interact so well with one another that it brings your story to life. And your descriptions are very vivid; I can see what you're writing about so well that it's like watching a movie in my mind's eye and I absolutely love it that your story is so full of life! I have really enjoyed your "mini-story" about how Snape and "Alec" are getting on and what they do together. I had to laugh aloud when Alec grabbed Uncle Severus's hand and went skipping off that way, dragging him off. Don't let people tell you how to write your story; you're the only one who can write it the way it should be written. When someone writes to tell you your chapters "should be" longer, or shorter, or anything else, tell them if they don't like your story they should go write their own, so the rest of us can read it next - if it is any good! And that if yours isn't good enough, they are welcome to read others and make suggestions about which ones you should read. You don't actually have to do anything they say and maybe they'll go away and leave you alone. Good job writing this story!
katiek121 chapter 46 . 4/22/2017
I enjoyed this story!
LoneTraveler chapter 46 . 4/11/2017
FYI, in my review before this one, when I said Snape loves the kid I didn't mean in a slash kind of way, just as an uncle as in the story!

Anyway, thank you for sharing this story with us. It really was quite good! I really liked how you developed the characters.
3,754 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »