Reviews for Web of Lies: Revelations
Caro Black-Potter chapter 21 . 8/8
*Reading how you react on the reviews* Hm... is this really needed? I mean, I thought it was a long chapter, but... *comes to place in which you serve the hater right*... One second please, *walks away, puts pillow to her face, starts laughing uncontrollably, returns after an hour* you are awesome. I do love the story, personally. Otherwise I wouldn't read it, (Duh). Haters gonna hate, won't they? Keep going, I've never met someone who can keep her language reasonable and still make someone look like a complete idiot. You've won the Snape-award. *claps* Amazing. I would've used a little different language (namely: Fuck you, you hater. Don't like, don't read you stupid mungrel) but I think Slytherin, its founder and Snape are proud of you. Well done! :) *Wiping away tears from laughing*
Angor chapter 1 . 6/12
Hello !

I post a review here, but I have read your fanfiction in French (WoL 1 & 2). I already congratulate the French authors for there translation, but I think it's important to congratulate your for the history.

I really loved this fic. The history is original, and the fact that Harry's identity remains a mystery until Web of Lies 2 for Snape let us imagine Alec as an other character than Harry.

I know my English is not the best, and I really would like to explain better what I liked in this history. Sorry about that !
I conclude by congratulating you an other time, and thank you for having imagine this universe )
smiles2go chapter 46 . 4/26
I really enjoyed this fic. Long or short chapters, what difference does that make? I enjoy a long fic where nothing is rushed. You did a great job and should be very proud. Thank you
NotaFro chapter 46 . 3/3
I'm sick and this is exactly what I needed - it's relaxing and easy to read, without being boring.
seldombites chapter 46 . 11/18/2014
Damn it, it's finished. *pouts* I do hope you are able to find time for a sequel. I am very much enjoying this series!
angellovesfanfiction chapter 46 . 9/9/2014
Dis is a gr8 story...keep up de gud work:):)
lilyluna43 chapter 46 . 9/4/2014
I loved your story! Youre really talented. The relationship between Harry and Dumbledore is sooo cute ! I also really liked the evolution of the relationship between Alec and Sev...
I hope you are going to write a sequel, im waiting for it !
Kisaki Sakura chapter 46 . 8/22/2014
You did well, with the story and your writing.

PS: I liked it that the chaps weren't too long ;)
anyeshabaner chapter 46 . 7/25/2014
it was so mesmerising that i couldnt stop untill i finished the whole story...as well as the sequel..thank you for this amazing story series..i am eagerly waiting for the sequel...should you write it.i wonder will there be the hunts for the horcrux and how will dumbledorre and severus react to the horcrux inside harry!.i think i just gave you a good plot didnt i!...hope you write it...i am eagerly patiently *as much patience severus snape is capable of*...for the sequel!
Katharina1999 chapter 46 . 4/9/2014
I loved this and I understand you are older now and have more things to do but PLEASE write a sequel
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 46 . 3/30/2014
This was a wonderful ending, and I'm glad that Sev has taken Harry as an apprentice. One small mistake, not sure where it was, you put latter rather than later. Like I said, no big deal, mistakes are bound to happen. Regardless of mistakes I really enjoyed this story, and its prequel. I'm adding you to my list of follows incase you have made a sequel. Keep up the great writing!
I'm glad though that you had this chapter so long, or would you have done another if everything hadn't been wrapped up?
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 31 . 3/30/2014
This chapter warmed me to the cockles of my heart. I adore the story, and the chapter lengths are perfect, I can read three or four before I go to work in the mornings :) It has had me in tears, first when Dumbledore was attacked, and then when his heart stopped. But little Harry saved the day :D
Saewin chapter 46 . 3/24/2014
Hi!
Sorry if i make some mistakes, i'm french. But i love your story as much as i finished it in english instead of my poor knowedge in that language.
I read it in french first but the story wasn't complete.
Well... my review wasn't to say only that...
I love your dumbledore and harry's characters, the curse on slytherin and rowena, and almost everything in your story.
The only thing i've been disapointed about was that you haven't writed the last fight. That would have been fine.
Hope you will continue to write,
Sae
greenwings33 chapter 46 . 2/11/2014
:D
I really liked Harry being cute
Guest chapter 21 . 1/12/2014
A chapter is as long as you are comfortable with...yes?
3,721 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »