Reviews for Web of Lies: Revelations
SortingHat chapter 3 . 2/16
This seems to be a sequel to something. You forgot to put what the sequel is. You also forgot to put a beginning in it! Chapter 1 is more like in the middle!

Did you type the fic while on dope? If so please don't drive and kill someone! It could be your own mom!
SaiyaCat chapter 33 . 1/3
The ending to this Chapter was EPIC.
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 1/2
Wicked
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 1/2
Hahahaha
julesa66 chapter 32 . 9/15/2016
The wish magic was a good thought. But why didn't anyone ask to see Alec's memory of the event so they could see what he did? to have it just as wish magic when we know how powerful Harry is, is just ridiculous. I wish you would have gone more into it in the story especially with how the wards were also.
Delete-account-please-8018839 chapter 45 . 6/30/2016
I meant in my review

Well I have to say great work in this and I look forward to when you put up the squeak to this story.
Delete-account-please-8018839 chapter 46 . 6/30/2016
Well I have to say Greta work in this and I look forward to when you put up the squeak to this story.
Professor Potterhead chapter 46 . 5/26/2016
So good! I'm so sad to see this end. I know it's been many years but any chance for a sequel? I would love to read about Harry's apprentice journey and the relationship he has with Dumbledore and Severus is just too adorable.
Trainer Fiona chapter 46 . 4/18/2016
Just wondering, would Harry's Animagus form be that lightning dragon?
crystalan915 chapter 29 . 3/29/2016
This such a great story, ohmygoodness. I usually wait until the last chapter to review but I won't be able to get on FF for a little bit and I can't possibly keep all my gushing inside until I can read again. First of all I like how you said inversed instead of reversed like most people. YES! finally someone who uses that word properly (to be honest though i'm not always one of those people.) I like your plotline and how harry is close to severus, not to mention I love disguise fics (you should check out murkybluematter's rigel black series, it's AMAZING) I'll cut this off before my thoughts run too far away from me, but I just want you to know that your stories are great and if you believe in yourself you can do it! :)
Ellie chapter 19 . 3/14/2016
I must say I don't understand why people are complaining about the chapter length when the reading of the chapters are so enjoyable to read. I love your stories and am glad you didn't cut off thanx to uncouth remarks from pissy people. Why go for size over substance. ... many thanks for your wonderful stories and am looking forward to reading more.

XOXO Ellie
Guest chapter 46 . 3/11/2016
I have really enjoyed Web of Lies and Web of Lew Revelation. I hope that you will be doing the sequel to this story soon. I do have one thing to say in regards to this story and most other stories that other have written. Why does Harry always have to explain and justify everything to Ron and Hermione. They are friends not family and not his parents. I never have read a story that they have told Harry everything. Harry grew up as a lone child. No one to talk to, to help him, to be his friend and no one to care. As a person who is alone they will not go out as soon as they have a friend and start telling them everything. They will always keep most of everything about them and what they do to themselves. They learned not to say anything to anyone and that is so ingrained in a person that that will never change. That is the only thing in this story that I did not like. I get that they are his friends but he does not have to justify what he did and should not have to explain everything. His friends need to realize that this is Harry's life and what he does doesn't mean that he has to tell his friends everything. This was done for his safety end of story. If they can't except that then they do not really value a friendship. Like Severus said "Both Mr. Potter and the headmaster thought that the boy's safety was more important than your feelings, you knew very well who you made friends with in your first year and if you can't accept that sometimes we need to do things we don't like to keep not only us but also others safe then it's time you either grow up or stop being friends... I wish in a story that Harry would tell his friends that and to but out of his life that he is allowed to have secrets or not tell them something. They never tell Harry everything or their secrets. Sorry about the rant but this has always bugged me.

I really have enjoyed your stories and can't wait for new ones and most likely I will reread the old ones.
thank you for sharing your stories with all of us.
debbie111908 chapter 46 . 2/6/2016
i loved it
law1 chapter 21 . 1/31/2016
I love this so far but I think It would have been interesting how snape and Dumbledore would react had harry not gone to the detention
Karlints chapter 46 . 12/6/2015
I don't think words alone could express how much I love both this fic and Web of Lies.

I've felt the overwhelming need to read this every other year or so and every time I do I'm surprised by how much it actually affects me. The storyline is wonderful. Your writing style is so easy to read and understand, which is not all that easy to come by in the world of fanfiction. Every time I read this, I have a hard time pausing for any reason, even though I already know what comes next. Most importantly, I love your characters. I love how they're actually people, with consistent behaviour and emotions.

This is easily one of my most favourite fanfics. Thank you for wtiting it.
3,738 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »