Reviews for Web of Lies: Revelations
Pathseekerme chapter 17 . 4/25
Oh, please don't let any idiots keep you from writing! You are an excellent writer, and I should know - I used to teach Creative Writing from 6th graders through Adults (for about 15 years). Your characters seem so real and interact so well with one another that it brings your story to life. And your descriptions are very vivid; I can see what you're writing about so well that it's like watching a movie in my mind's eye and I absolutely love it that your story is so full of life! I have really enjoyed your "mini-story" about how Snape and "Alec" are getting on and what they do together. I had to laugh aloud when Alec grabbed Uncle Severus's hand and went skipping off that way, dragging him off. Don't let people tell you how to write your story; you're the only one who can write it the way it should be written. When someone writes to tell you your chapters "should be" longer, or shorter, or anything else, tell them if they don't like your story they should go write their own, so the rest of us can read it next - if it is any good! And that if yours isn't good enough, they are welcome to read others and make suggestions about which ones you should read. You don't actually have to do anything they say and maybe they'll go away and leave you alone. Good job writing this story!
katiek121 chapter 46 . 4/22
I enjoyed this story!
LoneTraveler chapter 46 . 4/11
FYI, in my review before this one, when I said Snape loves the kid I didn't mean in a slash kind of way, just as an uncle as in the story!

Anyway, thank you for sharing this story with us. It really was quite good! I really liked how you developed the characters.
LoneTraveler chapter 12 . 4/8
Oh God. Snape sincerely loves that kid. As secrets come out, when the s*** hits the fan, the s*** is REALLY going to hit the fan. This is riveting, I can't put it down. Poor Alec when it happens. I hope you don't leave us in suspense. I love that he gets to experience what people caring for him feels like. There's good emotional depth in your writing.

The first "Web of Lies" story set things up extremely well for however things come to light in this story. In fact, they seem like one long story, but I'm still glad you broke them up into two stories. Anyway, back to the story!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 2/16
This seems to be a sequel to something. You forgot to put what the sequel is. You also forgot to put a beginning in it! Chapter 1 is more like in the middle!

Did you type the fic while on dope? If so please don't drive and kill someone! It could be your own mom!
SaiyaCat chapter 33 . 1/3
The ending to this Chapter was EPIC.
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 1/2
Wicked
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 1/2
Hahahaha
julesa66 chapter 32 . 9/15/2016
The wish magic was a good thought. But why didn't anyone ask to see Alec's memory of the event so they could see what he did? to have it just as wish magic when we know how powerful Harry is, is just ridiculous. I wish you would have gone more into it in the story especially with how the wards were also.
Delete-account-please-8018839 chapter 45 . 6/30/2016
I meant in my review

Well I have to say great work in this and I look forward to when you put up the squeak to this story.
Delete-account-please-8018839 chapter 46 . 6/30/2016
Well I have to say Greta work in this and I look forward to when you put up the squeak to this story.
Professor Potterhead chapter 46 . 5/26/2016
So good! I'm so sad to see this end. I know it's been many years but any chance for a sequel? I would love to read about Harry's apprentice journey and the relationship he has with Dumbledore and Severus is just too adorable.
Trainer Fiona chapter 46 . 4/18/2016
Just wondering, would Harry's Animagus form be that lightning dragon?
crystalan915 chapter 29 . 3/29/2016
This such a great story, ohmygoodness. I usually wait until the last chapter to review but I won't be able to get on FF for a little bit and I can't possibly keep all my gushing inside until I can read again. First of all I like how you said inversed instead of reversed like most people. YES! finally someone who uses that word properly (to be honest though i'm not always one of those people.) I like your plotline and how harry is close to severus, not to mention I love disguise fics (you should check out murkybluematter's rigel black series, it's AMAZING) I'll cut this off before my thoughts run too far away from me, but I just want you to know that your stories are great and if you believe in yourself you can do it! :)
Ellie chapter 19 . 3/14/2016
I must say I don't understand why people are complaining about the chapter length when the reading of the chapters are so enjoyable to read. I love your stories and am glad you didn't cut off thanx to uncouth remarks from pissy people. Why go for size over substance. ... many thanks for your wonderful stories and am looking forward to reading more.

XOXO Ellie