Reviews for Web of Lies: Revelations
ZukoLuvahh chapter 46 . 8/24/2009
.GOD. i JUST started reading ur fics today, and i got HOOKED. and by hooked, i MEAN HOOKED. i spent like at LEAST 7 hours, mayb more, just on my computer reading ur fics! OMGG THESE 2 HAVE HAD ME HOOKED THE WHOLE ENTIRE DAY AND IM SO SAD THAT THEY ARE DONE! OMG! :'( i am SO reconmending this fic on my profile and on ALL my stories :) this was such an amazing fic! OMGG! oh and btw, what was writen in the leter sirius wrote harry? and when is the sequal coming out! OMG i STIL cant get over it! OMG! the only actual thing non-positive i have to say, howeevr, is that i was wondering how harry's size could pass off as as small as an 11 year-old? and the only other thing i found weird, no offence, was that the teacehrs couldcarry him and al, and even AFTER dropping his facade, i would have thought that he would have stopped jumkping into ppls arms :P but u know xD no offence at ALL tho... i was just wondering. OMG I LOVED IT SO MUCH! sorry im still smitten by it XD anyways, since it is 1:25 am here and my eyes are exhausted from being on the comp the whole day, ima go to sleep now :P anyways, bye happy reading and writing :) and - again - AMAZING fic :) it ACTUALLY got me to like snape, even tho the character u made him inot eventualy wasnt cannon at all xD and, sirius being my fav character, u actually got me to get - yes, ill admit it - angry with him for atacking snape :P anwyas, i am now done my ranting - NOT! but im just going to botle it in for now, cause im beat xD and my mom told me to go to bed like 2 hours ago, and i promised her i would *blushes* XD now i really wanna rite a harry snape fic of my own now, and just to tell u - i ahd HATED snape taking care of harry fics - but now, THANKS TO U :) - i LOVE them :) thansk so much for widening my reading perspective thingy (whatever u call it :P) anyways, ok bye FOR SURE now xD and thanks for posting, and, again, it was amazing :) BYE HAPPY WRITING AND READIN :) (PLEASE keep writing ;P)
Rushingriver chapter 46 . 8/24/2009
Hey, this is a really good story! I hope that you will write a sequel soon! I would love to read any further works you have on the Web of Lies story's!

~Rushingriver
CreativeGirl chapter 46 . 8/15/2009
You've done a pretty good job; I'm gonna check out your other fan fics, hope that makes you feel good. It'd make ME feel good.
CreativeG chapter 40 . 8/14/2009
AWW...

I seriously LOVE the Snape Harry bonding thing
CreativeGirl chapter 37 . 8/14/2009
At first, I thought CLIFFIE,

but now i suspect its that girl, Lan.

Did she have bright blue eyes?

I'll go back and check; i forgot how she looked.

NO, she had blonde hair, but it didnt mention her eyes.

Whatever, I think it was Lan.
CreativeGirl chapter 33 . 8/14/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, ESPECIALLY THE END, SO TOUCHING.

I JUST LOVED IT.
CG chapter 32 . 8/13/2009
I was SO disappointed when the chapter ended; my computer time is used up, but i thought i could finish the chapter.

but then, im like, aww, i wish it'd still been longer..

Anyways, Im Lovin' It
CreativeGirl chapter 31 . 8/13/2009
I wanted to clear up what I meant in the last review; I meant that how you positioned Severus Snape in this fan fic, and the events occuring in this chapter, make me more fond of him in THIS FAN FIC.
CreativeGirl chapter 31 . 8/13/2009
Im liking Snape more and more!
CreativeG chapter 30 . 8/13/2009
I really admire the way you showed how Severus S. dealt with Harry being Alec; how he dealt with it rationally and realistically.
CreativeGirl chapter 27 . 8/13/2009
I'm getting scared; please tell me dumbledore wont die!
CreativeGirl chapter 24 . 8/13/2009
NO! Why! Why'd that silly ghost tell...NO!

Why'd he tell Snape?
CreativeGirl chapter 22 . 8/13/2009
I AM enjoying your fic, Star, but I wish you'd bring Sirius a bit more into it.

And I LOVE the Snape father figure thing,

as i belive ive menitoned before.
YamiFix chapter 33 . 8/12/2009
best ending to a chapter ever!
CreativeGirl chapter 17 . 8/12/2009
I totally feel what you meant at the top,

and also

Severus and Salazar communicate?
3,781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »