Reviews for Web of Lies: Revelations
LAB1 chapter 46 . 7/6/2019
A terrific story! I would have never guessed thst English isn't your native language. Sure there are mistakes, but most fanfiction is riddled with them. I find myself easily editing in my head and it can make the reading more interesting as long as the writting isn't juvenile. I found it a little odd with how often they treated Alec like a small child. Constantly putting him on their laps and generally treating him like he was 6. I pull my 5 year olds in my lap to comfort them, but I can't imagine my sensitive 10 year old putting up with that. He will still crawl into my bed after a bad dream to calm down with hugs and he is a very affectionate child. Even my 8 year old will sit next to me for comfort or affection. He'll put his head in my lap so I can lightly scratch his head or back, but long gone are the days where I could pull him into my lap. I can't remember the last time he tried sadly. Maybe Alec, being neglected his whole known life, just needed that basic childish affection. It still seemed so odd thinking of a 15 year old acting that way. So very emotionally stunted. He didn't seem shy, but very abused. His teachers would have picked up on the regression in emotional reactions even after having never met him before I'd have thought.
Guest chapter 46 . 3/12/2019
good story
SilverDragon1218 chapter 46 . 1/16/2019
This was awesome! You kept Snape's character perfectly! I actually liked Albus in this, there are so many Dumbledore bashing ones out there and this was like a breath of fresh air. Loved every chapter, and I kinda expected the whole crazy teacher thing, ya know I saw 'DADA' and 'Auror' in on sentence and I was immediately wary O-o You kept Ron's reaction true to his character without completely bashing him and Lan is in Ravenclaw so no surprise there.

The ending was a bit anticlimactic though... with Harry's powers and all the training he's been doing I expected a bit more explosions and stuff...

Apart from that I could go on and on but alas I must be gone. Thank you for this great fic! Have a nice day!
11586209-Delete-Please chapter 46 . 12/29/2018
That was a good one.
peggy77 chapter 46 . 4/15/2018
Nice story.
peggy77 chapter 29 . 4/14/2018
I just wanted to tell you that I think your chapter length is just fine and that even though I do catch a few errors here and there, you have actually done a very good job writing this in English rather than your native language.

I also very much like this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2018
Nice good Nice
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2018
Nice good
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
Just to say, i really, really love it when Dumbledore isn't bashed. he was, from waht i cn tell, manipulative, but the bashing is too much. it's nice to have a Dumbledore who lives up to his reputed wisdom and kindliness
Pathseekerme chapter 17 . 4/25/2017
Oh, please don't let any idiots keep you from writing! You are an excellent writer, and I should know - I used to teach Creative Writing from 6th graders through Adults (for about 15 years). Your characters seem so real and interact so well with one another that it brings your story to life. And your descriptions are very vivid; I can see what you're writing about so well that it's like watching a movie in my mind's eye and I absolutely love it that your story is so full of life! I have really enjoyed your "mini-story" about how Snape and "Alec" are getting on and what they do together. I had to laugh aloud when Alec grabbed Uncle Severus's hand and went skipping off that way, dragging him off. Don't let people tell you how to write your story; you're the only one who can write it the way it should be written. When someone writes to tell you your chapters "should be" longer, or shorter, or anything else, tell them if they don't like your story they should go write their own, so the rest of us can read it next - if it is any good! And that if yours isn't good enough, they are welcome to read others and make suggestions about which ones you should read. You don't actually have to do anything they say and maybe they'll go away and leave you alone. Good job writing this story!
katiek121 chapter 46 . 4/22/2017
I enjoyed this story!
LoneTraveler chapter 46 . 4/11/2017
FYI, in my review before this one, when I said Snape loves the kid I didn't mean in a slash kind of way, just as an uncle as in the story!

Anyway, thank you for sharing this story with us. It really was quite good! I really liked how you developed the characters.
LoneTraveler chapter 12 . 4/8/2017
Oh God. Snape sincerely loves that kid. As secrets come out, when the s*** hits the fan, the s*** is REALLY going to hit the fan. This is riveting, I can't put it down. Poor Alec when it happens. I hope you don't leave us in suspense. I love that he gets to experience what people caring for him feels like. There's good emotional depth in your writing.

The first "Web of Lies" story set things up extremely well for however things come to light in this story. In fact, they seem like one long story, but I'm still glad you broke them up into two stories. Anyway, back to the story!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 2/16/2017
This seems to be a sequel to something. You forgot to put what the sequel is. You also forgot to put a beginning in it! Chapter 1 is more like in the middle!

Did you type the fic while on dope? If so please don't drive and kill someone! It could be your own mom!
SaiyaCat chapter 33 . 1/3/2017
The ending to this Chapter was EPIC.
3,781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »