Reviews for When Timelines Collide
SaiyanBlast chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
great
kate chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
why is gohan called the delivery boy?
Sk8er7 chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
hercule's an idiot and i like the plot. can u continue if you aren't done
FF-loverHP1 chapter 9 . 1/1/2005
love it the last little bit insinuates that elder kai might Be roshi in the new time line yo know. Which is quiet funny .
majinslick chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
hey this is a great story so far i'm loving your idea you seem to be lime me in the fact that u like gohan the way he was before the stupid sayaman thing that completely ruined his seriousness thats why i love gonin right now anyways yeah keep it up and um i jus wanted to point out a lil something sorry...this isn't to hate on your story or anything...just facts...well vegeta anmd trunks hadn't gone ssj2 yet at this point...trunks went as far as USSJ (although to a more powerful level) but actually there is no proof that trunks didn't make it to ssj2 after being revived at the cell games so i guess thats fine as for vegeta...well thats pretty much the reason for him becoming majin to begin with...to obtain that power...uh sorry if you've already found this out at this point but i'm only on ch 4, GREAT STORY THOUGH! keep it up
matt zero chapter 9 . 12/24/2004
This and your other fic "The making of a Legend" are very cool. Please update one or both soon

M.Z. out
Ben-Judah chapter 8 . 7/21/2004
keep it going, really good. and UPDATE MAKINGS OF A LEGEND!
Luna's Meow chapter 8 . 6/18/2004
Mystic 2? Bye-bye Buu.
LadyKATT chapter 8 . 6/14/2004
Realy good story.

Looking foward to the next chapter.

BYEBYE LadyKATT
limelie chapter 8 . 6/8/2004
Who's Chen's dad? I must know. Update Soon!
thegreenpuma88 chapter 8 . 6/8/2004
update
limelie chapter 7 . 6/5/2004
Hey, Update ASAP! This fic is great! I couldn't even think of on idea like this.
wrecklizz88 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
trent, tiz nathan, that was a nice story, now read mine...pst...pst...pst
anime sifu 01 chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
Hey this awsome...just continue the cool stuff. Be aware that i will be posting a fan fiction in the near future... once my i get free time from my training. See you soon!
(P.S.) The "Gonin" thing was an nice touch...but i though the "Saiaynese"(i probably misspelled it, sorry!)was a little strange but a little bit of a fresh air to the Mythology of DBZ!(For all i know there probably is such a language in the anime!)
ShadowObscurity chapter 7 . 4/9/2004
Wow, great chapter. Update soon. I love how this is playing out.