Reviews for The Crow: Dark Game
deleteme000010 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I love your crow stories.
deleteme000010 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
the merge was my favorite part.
Bekka Cooper chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Ryker Lord of Shadows chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
In what order should I read all of these stories
janedoe091170 chapter 6 . 4/11/2006
Ooh! Very nice sequel, though I'm not sure if bringing in Yu-Gi-Oh was the best idea since many TT fans don't know about it. (I don't.) Regardless, very nice writing.
artemisgirl chapter 6 . 3/25/2005
I was hoping you'd let Raven help more, seeing as she's half demon and all, but I doubted it, as Robin and Yugi were the main characters, so it was only natural that they'd have the triumph. Very cool story, once again. I'm glad that I was able to follow it, despite not being well-versed in Yu-Gi-Oh. Also, if you write anything more with song lyrics embedded into it, you might wasnt to devise a page break to seperate them from the actual story. It'd give it a better format.

Great story, overall. Keep writing. You've very good at it.

Oh, also, I reviewed nearly every chapter because you don't have nearly as many reviews as you should. I write on here too, and I know how much they can mean.
artemisgirl chapter 5 . 3/25/2005
For a second there I thought you'd kill Starfire off, and then bring her back as a Crow Warrior too. So, now they get to fight a big-ass demon. Lovely.

You're exceedingly skilled at writing action scenes. I'm so jealous :P They're my weakness.
artemisgirl chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
Robin's weakness does seem to be letting his emotions get in tehe way of everything. So, Starfire's a sacrifice, eh? Cool. I like the yuri bit. Very cunning and manipulative of Mirage. Excellent. It's cool how you linked the Tamaranian good luck charm back to Yu-Gi-Oh. A friend of mine told me a bit about it. I wonder what will happen next. One way to find out...
artemisgirl chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
Lovely! Raven's all alone - again. So there's Robin and Starfire, then there's Superboy and Wonder Girl, and Yugi and the mysterious Téa, whom I don't know as I don't know much about Yu-Gi-Oh except the very basics. If you're not going to ship her with anyone, you could at least let her experience joy for once...
artemisgirl chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
I'm glad that your hinting at a Yugi/Raven pairing. Raven's my favorite character, and it sucks that she was all alone in Black Robin.
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 6 . 1/26/2005
Yami Robin's suit looks like the Magician of Black Chaos's
Jason chapter 6 . 12/16/2004
your story is good keep it up!
Sugaricing chapter 6 . 5/24/2004
Whoot! Another AWESOME story, courtesy of you.
I cracked up at that one comment of Yami Robin's, when he was fighting Thartoc in his humanny/demon form: What the hell are you aiming at?
I just laughed and laughed and laughed...I'm just weird like that. I guess the imagery really got to me. I love your plot, and I'm off to read other stories of yours. Well written, and it seems you put a lot of work into this one!
(Not like you don't normally...)
Read ya later!
Icing :P
Shinkou Makurayami chapter 3 . 5/21/2004
Really good. I loved it. Even better then the first one. Keep it up and I can't wait to see the third.
An anonymous fan chapter 6 . 4/3/2004
I like the way the stories turn out and all, but, think about putting Robin back to life as his regular self again. I don't know if anyone else has brought this up, but I personally think that that would turn out to be a great way to end one of these Teen Titan crow stories. Hell, I'd read it just knowing that in the end Robin is actually alive again and not some hero version of Jason Voorhees.