Reviews for The Return of Agent Finn
BabygirlandFin chapter 18 . 10/9/2013
I like it :)
spikeismydaddy chapter 18 . 12/4/2006
Sorry but I just didnt enjoy this, Fist...I dont see Buffy getting married with Riley after all that happened and I dont see Buffy talking to Spike like that after he comes back from the death.

Second, since when Riley is so nice and all?, the guy is a jerk, so I dont get it, I can see that you like him but even Angel would have been a better boyfriend for Buffy now.

Did I say that I HATE Riley!1

I like the way you write , please write B/S or B/A, all you want just not with the soldier.
gurl chapter 18 . 6/13/2006
i dont think you did a great job for riley, i mean he doesnt act like that

BUFFYANGELADORABLE LOVE

BUFFYRILEYEW

ANGEL IS HOT
caramel199012 chapter 17 . 10/26/2005
please make a sequal
caramel199012 chapter 18 . 10/26/2005
great story loved it
zoe jenkins chapter 18 . 5/7/2005
OMG! Thats so sad in a happy way! I had read it before, when it wasnt finished. I love the ending, its so perfect.
Dawn chapter 10 . 2/25/2005
Is it a coincidence that lavender is also the color of the review button?
Alexis Kennedy chapter 18 . 2/22/2004
Please write some more!
i love your story! Its the best out of all the fanfictions!
A
Queen Boadicea chapter 18 . 2/18/2004
I wanted to log in to leave a signed review but is giving me problems AGAIN. I liked this story. The interaction between the Scoobies was just how I remembered it. The scenes of Riley home on the farm were convincing, too. Thanks for giving us this happy B/R story. They're few enough to be really special.
Horsefly chapter 4 . 2/18/2004
Go Buffy!
Cadet S chapter 2 . 2/18/2004
Is this going to be a B/S story or a B/R story? (just thought i would ask :-)
Horsefly chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Ah, I am sick of Riley like your story though.
B chapter 10 . 2/18/2004
OH MY GOD! THIS STORY IS HORRIBLE! IT MAKES ME CRINGE! BUFFY AND RILEY! ARE YOU INSANE! THIS IS DISGUSTING! MAKE IT STOP!
Anna chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Hey! at last a story which credits the great Riley Finn! We should have more of these! Although some of the characters responses didnt seem right at times, this a great write. well done!
Queen Boadicea chapter 8 . 2/7/2004
Yes, I've seen that video by Dido. It's entirely appropriate for Riley's feelings (and I love the touch of irony because it has David Boreanaz in it).