Reviews for A Face in the Crowd
Shane chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
OMFG that was so good. I'm glad that Kayleigh at least has flashbacks of memories of him.
kipkadoo chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Awesome story. The Butterfly effect is one of my favorite movies.

Great job!

I hope to read more from you.
mary j chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
You should do a sequel to this with more chapgters

Mary
backblacky chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
good job, I really liked this story.
Shelby chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That was really good, you should be a writer, lik eprofessionally.
staysmall chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Nicely written. Very cute. I luved it. Wonderful job..
Rei Ant chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I've read several fanfic today, but yours has been the only one worth my time reviewing. It's different (through I suppose it is as highly improbable as The Butterfly Effect itself), there arn't many Kayleigh centered fics to begin with and none that I've seen with HER having a "flashback moment". The language is beautiful, yet flowing and casual. There are few grammatical and spelling errors, if any, and it's all very consistant. I especilly like the lines: " He’s just an ordinary man I have never meet and will never see again. Just another face in the crowd.". Awesome job.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Yay! One where Kayleigh remembers stuff! Yay!
Moulin Rouge Addict chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
So sad. :-( But your adjectives are great!
Meri Ann chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
It was just wonderful. It was short,liric and sad, exactly what I wanted to read about the end of this great movie.

Congratulations!
Tori chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
You're the first writer I have been tempted to post on. That idea is pretty much what I was thinking, when it ended. I've got a fuller ending, and I am thinking about joining the site, and posting a few fanfictions I have written. Very good, and please, if you have more, update again. )
brooklynbridge chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
That was soo good! You are an extremely talented writer.. great job! I LOVE this movie.. it's my favourite one! I loved how you actually put a story with that ending.. it was so frustrating to see them just turn away from eachother! Im hoping to start writing a fic for this section.. I've also written in School of Rock and One Tree Hill.. I hope to read more from you!

BrOoKe
Casakitten chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Well, at the beginning, things didn't flow as nicely as they should of. You had unnecessary descriptions...basically alot of unnecessary material. But the idea was grand. and the way you wrote your ending was highly impressive. You do have a way with words, and your ending made up for the awkwardness in the beginning.

:) Overall, great job

Casa
Sami chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Write more that was great!
halfhoot chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
I saw Butterfly Effect a few days ago on DVD for my 2nd time. It still gives me goosebumps!

I liked how you switched it, you also used excellent detail on many things. Great work.

Something you also might want to know:

the DVD has 2 endings! I just now saw the one you write about! Rent the DVD and see the 2nd!

Melissa:]