Reviews for Circle Dance
AssassinedAngel chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
I love the cutting board part c: It saddens me that this hasn't been updated for five years, but I'm glad I stumbled upon this story anyways because it's precious.
gleekraisedfromperdition chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I loved it. Please update soon.
AyamesGirl chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
i loved the story u should get ayame and shigure together and keep yuki and tohru.
R Junkie chapter 3 . 2/19/2004
Ok, its is OOC, like you said. Yuki and Kyo getting along that well, all of the sudden is almost disturbing.
And I wonder if Akito would ever be so civil with anyone expically Ayame (And when Akito likes Yuki the most and when Yuki is way more beautiful that his older brother) anyways, I understand what your saying about developments, but maybe actually developing the characters into the way you want them would be more believable? Take your time with things like that, fruits basket is a fandom with espicially complicated cares about Akito! Let him rot in hell!
Im still waiting for more Yukiru!_
R Junkie chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
Very cute!
Interesting (thouigh unlikely) that Yuki would need Kyo's help. But if its towards Yukiru then I'll take it!
So Kyo's going for Kagura?
Yuki is just so cute, but he's not exactly the personification of a fool on love, he's just too composed for that. But I suppose that he did have a few moments of Tohru induced lack of composure in the manga.
I want to read things from Tohru's POV as well.
I'll look forward to your updates!
Firefly-Fox chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Woot Woot!
miyu-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
this is so cute! i love it, and i love te way you portray kyo, generaly i dont like fanfiction from his pov but he really amuses me in this (im not a huge kyo fan, i dont dislike him or anything i just dont love him)
this is going to be so much fun to read! i cant wait untill you update again!
StarRose chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Aw! This is so cute! This is writen so well, i will be definatly looking out for the next chapter. And YEY! I got to be the first reviewer! _
Shinigami's Voice chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Wow, i'm proud to be the first review in this fic...
Ahem!
Hi there, Roku, let me tell you you've got a jewel in this story. Very nice work, indeed.
It was a bit odd at the beginning, with the numbers thing and the whole summarizing, but all in all, it served to make things clear.
I hope you get more reviews and you continue writting this. You've got the idea in a nutshell, but i can definetely see what a great potential this has.
Your way of picturing Kyo was a bit different, lacking the whole bickering and yelling that is his trademark style, but i can see the Kyo in your story has matured. Good for him!
It's really an uncommon thing reading about the Cat being the Mouse's backer, -well, not really, i've got a fic running about it too- the unusual thing is the fact that he's helping him with Tohru.
Very sweet of you, and very smart. It makes for a very interesting story. Keep up the great work!
Need some rooting? Go, Roku, Go! I'll make sure to come and review again, you already got me hooked.
Oh, the last conversation was pretty clever. i specially liked the Cheshire Cat line. Apt description. Well done, girl.
Ja ne.
Shin's voice.
starfruit06 chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Cute! Wow, Kyou seems normal. Update soon!