Reviews for Was Blind But Now I See
FutureMrsStabler chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
Hello! I realize it's been a while since you wrote this story, but are you planning on continuing it? I would love to see more! It is great so far...and I think you are doing a great job of keeping the characters "true" to themselves as they are portrayed on the show. Good work! Please continue!
Sokerchick chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
The story is really good so far! I can't wait to find out what happens to El!
SparrowsFlight chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
Dude I think that you should continue this! It's good and completely differnt than most of the other stories. I like it so pick it back up again!
Stephanie chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
Please continue this story!
Kimmers chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
love this love this so much can't wait for more the angst comes across so well in this
from Kim
Angstfic Addict chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
really good idea! update! write more! finish!NOW!Before i go insane!
byersgal chapter 2 . 2/22/2004
You have a good start here so please continue.I love a good angst/romance story.
oefangran aka eolfangram chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Um, Uh, Lauren, could we talk? Don't do this to us, please? We all have been hanging around this da m site for almost a month just awaiting the chapter truck to squeal to a stop here. I refuse to stand in line overnight no matter how good it may be. So there! Please, it's been almost a month! I don't have anything better to do than wait, I guess I could get a life! Oh well...
Jevvica chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
Ack! I think you did Olivia okay. I look forward to seeing how they interact with this possible change...
Olivia26 chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
Please tell me that you are planning to update soon! This story is so great so far! And you're doing a wonderful job writing Olivia, so have no fear, keep writing and dying to find out what happened to poor Elliot!
Liv
VivianeAeryn chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
Poor Livy, so scared out of her wits. I like it but next chapter you have to make longer okay? Cause that would be awsome.
PigSHOCKrabbit chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
Elliot..Blind..? Suspenceful! Please continue!
mcabello chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
Good chapter, Write more soon,
heylove chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Brilliant start, very captivating; you can always tell a good story by whether or not you're interested within the first few chapters. By all means, please continue!
OEfangran chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Oh yes, you definitely have piqued my curiousity! I sure hope you intend to write more on this fic...Please?