Reviews for Card Captor Ashura: Celestial Spirits and Shadow Guardian
kawaiilileevee chapter 31 . 3/13/2014
I think it's so poetic that Ash's final weapon is a lance... and he was able to defeat Lance by using the Eternal Rainbow attack, and she turned back into the Ice Guardian. Thank goodness!
kawaiilileevee chapter 30 . 3/13/2014
Ash was able to beat Ashline and even Charlotte. There is hope!
kawaiilileevee chapter 29 . 3/13/2014
I'm glad Ash passed the tests, but it seems so dangerous for him to become a Shadow Master *worries*
kawaiilileevee chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
That rainbow costume was kind of freaky! But Ice Spore in Bulbasaur - that is so awesome... it would be so cool if it was a real move! Kakkoii! Kingdra is still a fantastic Pokemon! And now, the Final Judgment! Ooh, I hope Giselle loses badly and dies! But Ash and Lance got to pose. Pika-chan really likes taking pictures, and eating a 200-pound tree of candy would have adverse effects indeed!
kawaiilileevee chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Did we ever find out what happened to Ryuu back in Kanto? Hmm...

But Ash looks like in a yellow robe with black lightning bolts, or a black kimono with gold feathers...
kawaiilileevee chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
I'm glad Pryce got his Piloswine back, though it learned Sheer Cold. Awesome! And Pidgey was smart, too, using Mud-Slap and Sand-attack to lower its accuracy. Mirror Move can be pretty awesome. Ice is strong against ground! Go Sunny!

So Lance can cook and sew... she probably does housework too. Ash is lucky to have her!

"Let me check." Ash spent a few minutes digging through the costumes before he pulled one out and got dressed. He had baggy black pants tucked into black combat boots, an electric blue t-shirt, a black jacket with three blue lightning bolts on it, and a black mask. His hair was tied up with a dark blue ribbon.

Lance smiled. "Okay, let's go." She was wearing a black vest over a dark blue flared skirt and top. Over her eyes was a blue mask with little dragon wings on it, and from the back of her skirt came another pair of little black dragon's wings. She had blue boots and black gloves.

"So, where's your costume from?"

"I made it, of course, unlike you, there was nobody following me around when I was the card captor."

"Why am I the only one of the three who got stuck with a photographer?"

Lance shrugged elegantly.
kawaiilileevee chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Morty and Sabrina would make a cute couple! There are more demons appearing in the Pokemon Realm. Why? Is something else letting evil into the world? Is it just because Giselle isn't dead yet? Is Kamon, the boss of TR, still alive? Hmm...

Pryce needs a good kick in the butt! He's also a grumpy old man! Or Sheila needs to recuperate him with the Power of Love!

Stone Cardix...
kawaiilileevee chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Who's flaming you now? *Hug*

Well, this was a very action-packed chapter but part of it read more like a summary. Still, the battles were good, and I like how Dragonite defeated Kingdra. Kingdra is a very cool and strong Pokemon! And also, using Suicune against Entei is smart. Why did the Serebii card not fight back? Hmm... I thought Serebii was horribly manipulative regarding the Triple Guardianship but maybe the card is different from the legendary Pokemon? Then again, Serebii is Ash's Pokemon, technically...

Poor Ash got kissed by Smoochum! Lance didn't get jealous, *grin*
kawaiilileevee chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Lance still got to save Ash And I'm glad we got to see her use her own Pokemon (cards). Poor Red Gyarados! So she devolved it back into a Magikarp! I hope she and Ash beat up Tyson and the rest of Team Rocket!
kawaiilileevee chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I'm sorry you got flamed. There are so many mean, rude, stupid and downright disgusting people here! Your fanfic is so awesome! Ash beat Morty pretty easily, but he only had a few Pokemon, and his ghosts were part poison, so!
kawaiilileevee chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
More! Happy Thanksgiving Phantomness! Thank you for writing such a great story! And Xatu is good at using Future Sight! Chuck does need exercise, he's so fat!
Zapdos Articuno chapter 45 . 4/23/2009
We need some more stories like this, And I think you should use the orre region and the sinnoah region in some new story with a twist of fate, about bringing lance back.

zapdos articuno
SynctrainerLucas chapter 45 . 6/19/2008
That was sad and the song I was listening to mad it even sadder I was listening to "Don't you forget about me". But it fit oh and is there a Fic where Lance and Ash reunite?
SynctrainerLucas chapter 33 . 6/19/2008
So is Lance dead?
SynctrainerLucas chapter 32 . 6/19/2008
FUNNY CHAPTER I like the fact that Ash drinks a drink to shrink his age.