Reviews for To Forget
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Oh, I really love this! I like the talk between Seto and Sethos; it's interesting that they both had to deal with with "fathers" that were anything but fathers, as you mentioned.

Both are in character, and this story is very well written!

Great work!
nmshy chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I like this story!:):):):):)
belizeandarkmagiciangirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I think the ending is really interesting too. wait a minute... I thought Seto doesn't believe in spirits and that sort of stuff... oh well... I still think the ending was interesting:)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
That was good. I was really into it.

I wish it wasn't so short.:)
Death T-2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
this was a nice depressing story i really like ti
Garowyn chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
) I missed this one. I always enjoy a story with Priest Seto in it! Anyway, great job.
Ella chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Hey, I like it so far. I think it would be preety good as one of your longer stories, but it certainly does not have to be. Well, keep up the good work.
Iba chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Good grammer. Good choice of words. Even though it didn't have a whole lot of action it was still, like you said, very interesting. I liked the ending because, that, too, was interesting with Seto and the High Priest agreeing. It was basically original even though you sort-of got it from the manga. I liked it. I'm giving it a 8.95 out of 10. I'm adding this story to my favs. :)
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Okay, that was cool. _ I'm at an unfortunate lack of interesting adjectives, but it was cool. Neat. Awesome.
Pick your favorite compliment and insert it here. _ (Being sick leaves me mentally incompetent -.-)
Rock on,
DSF
Im Evil chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Your writings are as good as ever. You realy do them in charictor. And you always put in Seth.{Priest Seto} He's never in any good ones. Glad that yours are great! Ja'ne!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Not bad, though you think Preist of all people would refer to Yami Yugi as 'Atem'. Maybe he's just saying 'Yami' so Kaiba knows who he'es talking about. Then again, Bastet said he couldn't tell the Pharoh...
Kalli chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Hm. . . a real thoght-proving piece, here. But it WAS a little short.
Mamono chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
_ Wow another beautiful piece of writing! And you get brownie points from me because it's about Priest Seto and Seto! _ Yes Yaoi is terrible, especially impossible ones between Yami's and hikaris...
'
Anyway, I'm getting side-tracked, wonderful story, I like how it's just like a lazy apple pie afternoon, but there was so much emotion in it...anyway yeah I think I'll put this on my favs! I don't know how, but it'd be great if you could continue this! _
random person chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
i LIKE IT! it's really good. KEEP WRITING UR A GREAT AUTHOR!