Reviews for The Curse
BandxGeek123321 chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Awe this story was adorable!
dannielovessora chapter 10 . 7/4/2010
Yoda? I'm such a starwars kid.
Sabi2 chapter 7 . 9/23/2006
Ok.. I would just like to point out how increadibly AWESOME your idea was to include "Tremors" as one of the worlds... Cheesey or not, its a good movie. Your story so far has been really good too : )
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 11 . 7/6/2006
Okay, spill it. What was it about that particular dagger that was powerful enough to kill the witch?
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 8 . 7/6/2006
And what, praytell, is wrong with being a nerd?
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 7 . 7/6/2006
Before I read the rest of this fic, I just want to say that I like it thus far, and I think I recognize three of the five worlds that you described. What was the inspiration for the "dragon" world and the one with the "lizards"? The only problem I could find is with your portrayl of Squall and Yuffie's battle with the Graboids. I read somewhere that the gunblade doesn't actually fire projectiles; rather, triggering a round in the barrel sends a shockwave through the blade, allowing a temporary increase in the damage that it causes, but making it more difficult to keep a firm grip on the handle (have you ever tried to hold onto something that was shaking violently? trust me it's not easy). A good example of this feature can be seen in the olympus Colloseum battles. When Squall's HP gets low, he holds the Gunblade above his head and it generates a large, glowing blade rivalling that of Cloud's First Tsurugi.
xXRiku's SweetheartXx chapter 11 . 2/16/2006
it was great
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
omg i love it! lol this was Sugacoated-cherries before incase you wanted to know! :P i changed my name! anyways, enough about me! More about you! Why did you 'leave'? Okay, i kinda sound mean but i really wanted you to continue 'HAT' (Honor Amongst Theives) T_T so original but so...so...DEAD! O.O it's been like two years maybe? But at least i can read this! The Curse nice title lol i love it! Hoping one day that you'll come back, Rice-Ball247!
generic soda chapter 11 . 9/20/2005
ok, so im going to say that i loved it, which, i did, before i make an idiot of myself and say something stupid. im pretty good at doing that, too.
doghouse chapter 5 . 4/10/2005
wow, kinda late for me to be reviewing but SYRUP! YAY!
Alassea2 chapter 11 . 12/8/2004
*is stupid* Now I wonder what they might be doing in the Gummi ship... *thinks*
Alassea2 chapter 9 . 12/8/2004
OMG! YODA! THE GREEN GUY IS YODA!
Paranoid Songtress chapter 11 . 5/31/2004
This is my favorite Leon/Yuffie fic I read so far. Hopefully you might make a sequel.
A-diction chapter 11 . 4/11/2004
that was good, albeit slightly anti-climactic, but that's also good. some authors drag out the final conflict as much as 7 chapters (and counting) and one will sit there and just think 'get on with it!' in a monty python manner. *thumbs up* you done good.
squishings
Queen Kat chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
This fic deserves SO many more reviews than it's getting (I love good Squiffies! ) I liked the knight's name. Richard. Richard the Lionheart. Lionheart, Leonhart. Very, very, very cute and fantastic writing!
-Queen Kat